Candle starts Chippenham flat fire

This Is Wiltshire: Candle starts Chippenham flat fire Candle starts Chippenham flat fire

A block of flats at Chelwood Close, Chippenham, was evacuated at 3.40am on Saturday because of a fire in a first-floor flat.

It is understood that a candle was knocked onto a bed. No-one was reported to be injured.

Advice on fire safety is available at www.wiltsfire.gov.uk/yoursafety

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree