"Watching TV for more than two hours a day increases the risk of raised blood pressure in children," The Daily Telegraph reports. A large study, involving more than 5,000 children who were followed up over two years…
- Longer sleep linked to stroke
- 'Game changer' HIV drug cuts infection risk by 86%
- Depression linked to violent crime
- KitchenAid competition
- World book day costume ideas
- Daddy cool
Related pages... So, if you've got a spare hour or two and are wondering how to entertain your toddlers or how to keep your children occupied in the school holidays, dip into this section to get some ideas, tips and simple recipes...
Buy & Sell
McIntosh Corner Unit Glass fronted corner unit in very good condition. 75"H x 24.5"W x 15.5"D (190.5 x 62.5 x 39.5cm) Buyer collects from Royal Wootton Bassett address. Tel: 01793 851548 or ...
- Antiques and collectables (4)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (3)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (4)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (19)
- Clothing (4)
- Furniture and furnishings (18)
- Gardening and Outdoors (4)
- Household and DIY (9)
- Miscellaneous (13)
- Musical instruments (3)
- Office equipment (5)
- Outdoor pursuits (5)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.