"Quarter of obese children missed by BMI tests," the Mail Online reports. The headline was prompted by a review that combined the results of 37 studies in more than 50,000 children and found body mass index (BMI)…
- Viagra could double up as heart failure drug
- Family Arts Festival
- Exercise data signs could cut sugary drink intake
- How to carve a pumpkin
- Crash diets 'work best' claim misguided
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
French Holiday Gite Traditional French gite with lots of character tucked away in the beautiful Normandy countryside. Comprising a large upstairs bedroom with double bed, bathroom, kitchen and lounge/diner ...
- Antiques and collectables (5)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (8)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (13)
- Clothing (4)
- Furniture and furnishings (18)
- Household and DIY (9)
- Miscellaneous (18)
- Musical instruments (2)
- Office equipment (1)
- Outdoor pursuits (7)
- Pets (2)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (2)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.