If you are in social housing (council or housing association) and you hold an assured/secure tenancy then you are entitled to swap your home to anywhere else in the UK. The introduction of the 'bedroom tax' is forcing some people to downsize or maybe you need a bigger home or want to move elsewhere - whatever your reasons, Netmums is here to help and you can now add your home to a special category within our Nearly New Board. We hope you'll find our council house exchange tips below useful.
- Cold weather may increase blood pressure
- Could a mother's lack of iodine harm her child's IQ?
- Claims vitamin B prevents Alzheimer's are unproven
- How to help your child if they are being bullied
- Sharing a bed with your baby ups risk of cot death
We can all remember the picnics in our childhood: some in glorious sunshine where the day seemed to go on forever and others that were rained off, ending with the family eating in a steamed up car.
Buy & Sell
Garden paving Slabs Terracotta - weathered price is for one 44.5 x 44.5 x 27mm slab that you see at B&Q etc - they are weathered, some are completely clean, but others would need a little attention to clean up. I have a pile of ...
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (15)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (41)
- Clothing (16)
- Furniture and furnishings (26)
- Gardening and Outdoors (9)
- Household and DIY (16)
- Miscellaneous (27)
- Musical instruments (3)
- Office equipment (6)
- Outdoor pursuits (10)
- Pets (12)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (5)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.