Generally schools prefer the soft lunch boxes/bags. If a child gets accidentally banged by a hard lunch box it can hurt (think of 30 little ones all getting their lunchboxes from the cloakroom at the same time).
- Books about starting school
- Goth teens 'at increased risk of depression and self-harm'
- leave house on time
- Starting secondary school
- How having 'senior moments' may be a good thing
- Low vitamin D levels linked to increased multiple sclerosis risk
Buy & Sell
Beko 5kg washing machine Beko 5kg washing machine, AA energy rated, buyer to collect, £70
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (1)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (1)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (13)
- Clothing (4)
- Furniture and furnishings (14)
- Gardening and Outdoors (3)
- Household and DIY (16)
- Miscellaneous (17)
- Musical instruments (1)
- Outdoor pursuits (4)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (4)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.