"Subtle changes in the walking pattern of Parkinson's patients could predict their rate of cognitive decline," The Times reports after new research compared the gait of people with Parkinson's disease with those of healthy volunteers…
- Tooth brushing to be taught in schools
- Eating out
- Paralysed man walks again after pioneering surgery
- Smokers' homes 'as polluted as Beijing'
- Family Arts Festival
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
Curtains C & H Fabrics made to measure pair of fully lined curtains. 160cm drop. Each panel is 130cm so would easily fit a window 260cms wide. Pencil pleat. In very good condition just has some ...
- Antiques and collectables (5)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (10)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (21)
- Clothing (5)
- Furniture and furnishings (19)
- Gardening and Outdoors (3)
- Household and DIY (8)
- Miscellaneous (17)
- Musical instruments (2)
- Outdoor pursuits (7)
- Pets (2)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (2)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.