Coping with bereavement is one of life's major challenges. As adults the death of someone close to us can rock the foundations that hold our lives together, leaving us feeling desperately sad, lost and abandoned. What is especially difficult is having to cope with a bereavement when you are a parent because not only do you have to deal with your own personal loss but you must also help your child through a distressing and difficult time.
- People with autism have 'unique' brain patterns
- Brown fat may protect against diabetes and obesity
- Introducing a new pet into the family
- Celebrate Burns Night
- Statin use may be widening health inequalities in England
- Angry Twitter communities linked to heart deaths
Buy & Sell
Cross Stitch books 12 hardback & 11 softback Cross Stitch books with lots of patterns etc. VGC. To go as one lot. Please contact for more details.
- Art and crafts (1)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (3)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (2)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (15)
- Clothing (3)
- Furniture and furnishings (14)
- Gardening and Outdoors (1)
- Household and DIY (10)
- Miscellaneous (11)
- Office equipment (4)
- Outdoor pursuits (6)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (1)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.