BACKING ONTO OPEN FIELDS
Connells present for sale this well presented 2 bedroom semi detached property in the popular village of Beanacre. The accommodation comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge, dining room, kitchen and conservatory. The property further benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, driveway parking, corner plot gardens backing on to open fields.
Double glazed door to lounge.
Lounge 16' 6" max x 10' 11" ( 5.03m max x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, radiator, Tv aerial point, telephone point, living flame gas fire with feature surround, coving, dado rail, stairs to first floor, door to dining room.
Dining Room 8' 11" x 8' 2" ( 2.72m x 2.49m )
Coving, laminate flooring, radiator, door to conservatory, double glazed door to side entrance, archway leading to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 9' 11" ( 3.23m x 3.02m )
Two double glazed windows to rear, electric cooker point with extractor fan over, 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit, washing machine point, fridge and freezer points, wall and base units with work top over, tiled flooring, radiator, glass display cabinet.
Conservatory 9' 9" x 8' 2" ( 2.97m x 2.49m )
Double glazed windows to 3 aspects, radiator, TV aerial point, double glazed sliding door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, double glazed window to side, doors to all rooms.
Bedroom 1 14' 10" min x 11' ( 4.52m min x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front, walk in wardrobe with built in shelving and double glazed window to front, TV aerial point, radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 9' 10" max ( 3.00m x 3.00m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV aerial point.
Double glazed window to rear, wood panel bath with mixer tap shower over and tiled surround, low level wc, wash hand basin, combination boiler, heated towel rail.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed door to rear, door to workshop/utility room.
Workshop / Utility
Double glazed window to side, freezer point, fridge freezer point, tumble dryer point.
Corner plot garden, mostly laid to lawn with patio, mature flower and shrub borders, side gated access, rear gated access leading to open fields.
Laid to gravel.
Available from Connells offices on request.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.