A brand new three bedroom house located on a new development on the outskirts of Shaftesbury. With EN SUITE to the master bedroom, GARAGE, parking space and EASY MAINTENANCE garden to the rear. AGENTS NOTES: £147,960 available with FIRSTBUY 80/20 SHARED EQUITY SCHEME.
The Maltings is a fine new development of 1,2,3 and 4 bedroom houses, well located near to the town centre of Shaftesbury.
Shaftesbury is one of the oldest towns in England, built on the side of a chalk greensand hill, overlooking the beautiful Blackmore Vale. Famous for its ruined Abbey and Gold Hill, a steep cobbled street featured in the famous Hovis advert, this charming old market town, with its historic buildings, churches, good schools and wonderful views, it provides an ideal environment in which to live.
Door to front, stairs to first floor, understairs cupboard.
Double glazed window to rear, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, part tiling.
Living Room 18' 6" x 9' 10" ( 5.64m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window with front aspect, double glazed patio doors to rear garden, television point, telephone point and two radiators.
Kitchen / Dining Room 18' 6" x 8' 1" ( 5.64m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window with front aspect, double glazed patio door to rear garden, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink with drainer, integrated stainless steel electric oven with hob, radiator, space for washing machine, vinyl flooring in kitchen and carpet in dining area.
Stairs from Entrance Hall, double glazed window to front, airing cupboard, smoke alarm.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 9' 10" ( 4.06m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window with rear aspects, built in double wardrobe, television point, telephone point, radiator, door to En Suite and fitted carpet.
Double glazed window with front aspect, shower cubicle with power shower, low level WC, wash hand basin, part tiling, radiator, extractor fan and lino flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 8' 5" ( 2.95m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window with front aspect, television point, telephone point, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" max x 8' 5" max ( 2.59m max x 2.57m max )
Double glazed window with rear aspect and fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to front, fitted bath with mixer taps, low level WC, wash hand basin, part tiling and radiator.
Separate garage to rear with parking space, rear garden laid predominantly to lawn (subject to build stage) with garden shed, water butt and rotary clothes line.
Up and over door.
Space in front of garage.
Laid largely to lawn with path to shed, patio area and water butt.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.