1 ST FLOOR APARTMENT IN CERNE ABBAS. The apartment benefits from far reaching picturesque views over village & church. Benefits include private front door & NO FORWARD CHAIN. Furniture included by negotiation - great for an investor or 1st time buyer. Main photo is of the views from the property.
1st floor private apartment in the popular location of Cerne Abbas within close proximity of shops, pubs & facilities. The apartment has views of the church and village centre from two large windows in excess of 11 ft to make the most of the view. The apartment has a private front door, two double bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite, family bathroom, kitchen, airing cupboard & loft access. Offered with NO FORWARD CHAIN. The main photograph is of the views from the property.
Accessed from private front door. Double glazed UPVC door to the side. Stairs to the first floor.
Stairs from entrance door. Double glazed window to the side. Loft access. airing cupboard. Radiator.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 15' 11" x 7' 9" ( 4.85m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to the front. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. 1 bowl sink with drainer. Work surfaces. Tiling. Electric hob & oven. Cookerhood. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Hatch to lounge. Radiator.
Lounge/dining Room 18' 7" x 15' 11" ( 5.66m x 4.85m )
Double glazed window to the front and to the side. Two radiators. Television point. Feature fireplace. Hatch to kitchen. To make the most of views of Cerne Abbas village & church, the owner has fitted two windows in excess of 11 ft each.
Bedroom 1 15' 11" Into door recess x 11' 1" ( 4.85m Into door recess x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Door to en-suite.
Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Shower cubicle. Extractor fan. Part tiling. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 1" x 6' 7" ( 3.99m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to the side. Radiator.
Opaque double glazed window to the side. Bath with mixer tap. Shower attachment over bath with screen. Part tiling. Extractor fan. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Radiator.
Steps up from road to front gate. Pathway leading to apartments private door. Planted border and bin storage space.
Please note the garden featured in this set of property details is only partially owned by the current vendors.
£625-£675PCM as on 15/01/2013
For More Information Contact:
From Dorchester take the A37 Yeovil road. Continue ahead at the roundabout before taking the first right into Charminster. Continue on this road passing through Charminster and Godmanstone. Upon reaching Cerne Abbas, turn right onto the Folly. Past the post office and onto Long Street. The property will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.