HUGE SPLIT LEVEL MAISONETTE IN THE HEART OF TOWN. This property really must be seen to appreciate the size of accommodatio on offer. The property offers aaccommodatioover split levels to include VERY LARGE LOUNGE, kitchen breakfast room, bathroom and w/c. FANTASTIC BTL OPPORTUNITY OR FIRST TIME BUY.
A WELL PRESENTED AND SPACIOUS MAISONETTE SITUATED IN DORCHESTER TOWN CENTRE. The accommodation has many original features and in brief comprises 2 double bedrooms, Lounge/Dining room, Kitchen/Breakfast room, Bathroom and Cloakroom. There is a parking space and an internal inspection is a must to truly appreciate the character and accommodation this property has to offer.
External staircase provides access. Double glazed door. Stairs lead up to landing with built in shelf.
Doors to kitchen and bathroom. Stairs to 2nd landing. Door leads to storage cupboard.
Single glazed window to the side. Low level w.c. Wash hand basin. Tiled splashback. Radiator.
Kitchen 14' 9" max x 11' excl. recess ( 4.50m max x 3.35m excl. recess )
'L' shaped room. Double glazed sash window to the side and double glazed window to the rear. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Work surfaces to 2 sides. Electric oven. Gas 4 ring hob. Cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge/frezzer. Gas fired boiler. Radiator. Breakfast bar. Built-in larder cupboard.
Storage Cupboard 7' 4" x 3' 10" ( 2.24m x 1.17m )
Light and power. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
Doors to bedroom 2 and living room. Steps up to bathroom.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 10' 10" ( 3.86m x 3.30m )
Single glazed window to the rear. Radiator. Wooden floors. Built-in cupboard. Feature fireplace with tiled hearth and stone surround and mantel.
Double glazed window to the rear. Bath with mixer tap. Wash hand basin. Low level w.c. Tiled walls. Shaver point. Radiator.
Lounge/Dining Room 18' 10" x 15' 11" ( 5.74m x 4.85m )
Two single glazed windows to the front. Feature fireplace housing gas fire. Radiator. Television point. Telephone point. Wooden floor. Stairs to bedroom 1.
Bedroom 1 20' x 18' 7" max ( 6.10m x 5.66m max )
Feature sloping ceilings with exposed wooden beam. Some restricted headroom. Velux windows to front and rear. Further window to the front. Eaves storage. Built-in cupboards. Radiator.
Shared decking area.
The property benefits from it's own parking space.
£650-£695 PCM as on 05/03/2013
For More Information Contact:
Walking from our offices in High West Street proceed down the hill and continue past the traffic lights and take the next turning on the right into Icen Way. Just before the W.I. offices, turn right into a parking area and the external staircase will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.