An impressive DETACHED BUNGALOW in the sought after residential area of Linden Park. The property has a SOUTH FACING garden, two DOUBLE bedrooms and a GARAGE. A must see!
Energy Rating: D
A detached, two bedroom bungalow situated in the popular residential area of Linden Park, only a short walk away from the Town Centre. The accommodation briefly comprises of Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and a Bathroom. Outside there is a garage with driveway parking for several vehicles and a south facing rear garden. Well presented throughout this property needs to be viewed to truly aprpeciate it.
Door to front, window to side, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with shelving, storage cupboard, access to loft, wood effect laminate flooring.
Lounge 18' 2" max x 11' 8" max ( 5.54m max x 3.56m max )
Double glazed patio doors to garden, fire place feature, television point, telephone point, radiator, spotlights, wood effect laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' door recess x 14' 11" ( 2.74m door recess x 4.55m )
Double glazed window with rear aspect, door to side, fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces, with part tiling around, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with drainer, electric point for oven, gas point for hob with cookerhood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, white tiled floor, spotlights.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.58m x 2.84m )
Double glazed bay window with front aspect, built in wardrobes, television point, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 1" ( 3.58m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window with front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to side, bath with mixer taps and electric shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, shaver point, radiator, part tiling, tiled flooring.
Predominantly laid to lawn.
Up and over door, power and light points, eaves storage, central heating boiler.
Driveway parking for 5/6 cars.
South facing garden predominantly laid to lawn, there are flower and shrubbery borders enclosed by wooden panel fencing. There is a patio area with an outside tap, and gated access to the side.
From the Shaftesbury office turn left into the High Street at the bottom take the road directly in front of you sign posted Coppice Street (Post Office on your left) and continue to the T-junction. At the junction turn right onto Christy's Lane, through the traffic lights and then take your first left shortly after into Linden Park. Follow the road round and No. 96 can be found after a short way on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.