A WELL PROPORTIONED 3 bedroom detached bungalow in a popular residential area of Sherborne. The property benefits from a 22ft kitchen/dining room, 24FT LOUNGE, bathroom and utility area. Outside there is a low maintenance garden to the rear and a single garage.
A well proportioned 3 bedroom detached bungalow in a popular residential area of Sherborne. The property benefits from a 22ft kitchen/breakfast room, 24ft lounge, bathroom and utility area. Outside there is a low maintenance garden to the rear and a single garage.
St Marys Road is located on the western outskirts of Sherborne with a small parade of shops situated in nearby Westbridge Park including supermarket, hair dressers, launderette and fish and chip shop. The centre of the Abbey town of Sherborne offers a wide range of banking, schooling and shopping facilities and also a main line train station (London/ Waterloo). The larger commercial centre of Yeovil is approximately 5 miles distant.
UPVC double glazed door to the side, hatch to loft space, cupboard housing boiler providing central heating and domestic hot water, linen cupboard and further cupboard.
Lounge 24' 3" x 12' 9" ( 7.39m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to front and side, telephone point, TV aerial socket, electric fire and radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 22' 10" x 7' 5" ( 6.96m x 2.26m )
Fitted kitchen comprising floor cupboards, wall cupboards and drawers, work surfaces, tiling to splash prone areas, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built-in electric oven, hob and cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, radiator, window to the side & rear and door to hall.
Utility Area 9' 4" x 5' 5" ( 2.84m x 1.65m )
Bedroom 1 10' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.30m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 8' 11" ( 3.81m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 6" x 7' ( 2.90m x 2.13m )
Double glazed french doors to outside, television aerial socket and radiator.
Bathroom 8' 9" x 5' 5" ( 2.67m x 1.65m )
Double glazed window to the side, panelled bath with electric power shower unit over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C., tiling, shaver/light point and gas towel rail.
The rear garden is a particular feature which has been made to be ease of maintenance and is mainly laid to paved area with raised flower and shrub borders, summerhouse.
The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with side flower border, driveway with parking for several vehicles leading to:-
Garage 16' 5" x 7' 10" ( 5.00m x 2.39m )
Electric up and over door, light connected and personal door to rear lobby. Car port.
From Sherborne Hotel traffic lights turn right on the Dorchester Road. Take the second right into Ridgeway, take the fifth turning right into St. Marys Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.