A SPACIOUS FIRST FLOOR lift served apartment, in a gated development overlooking Queen Mother Square in Poundbury. The accommodation is well presented & includes 2 double bedrooms, kitchen, living room & bathroom. The property also benefits from a covered car port.
A spacious first floor lift served apartment, in a gated development overlooking Queen Mother Square in Poundbury. The accommodation is well presented & includes 2 double bedrooms, kitchen, living room & bathroom. The property also benefits from a covered car port.
Door to the front. Radiator. Entry phone handset. Built in cupboard with shelving and consumer unit. Doors to all rooms.
Lounge 15' 4" x 14' 5" ( 4.67m x 4.39m )
Two double glazed sash windows to the front. Radiator. Television point. Telephone point.
Kitchen 13' 5" x 8' 2" ( 4.09m x 2.49m )
Double glazed sash window to the rear. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Work surfaces to 2 sides. Tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink with drainer. Space for washing machine. Integrated dish washer. Integrated fridge freezer. Eye level double electric oven. 5 ring gas hob. Cooker hood.
Bedroom 1 11' Excluding Door Recess x 10' 7" ( 3.35m Excluding Door Recess x 3.23m )
Double glazed sash window to the front. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Television point. Telephone point.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.20m x 3.10m )
Double glazed sash window to the rear. Radiator. Telephone point.
Double glazed sash window to the rear. Bath with mixer tap. Integrated shower. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Shaver point. Ladder style radiator. Part tiled walls.
Electric gate providing access. Car port with parking for 1 car.
Please contact our Letting's Manager Julie Coffey on 01305 266755 for a rental valuation, or any further letting's information.
From our offices in Dorchester proceed up the hill and go straight ahead at the roundabout onto the Bridport Road. Proceed across the traffic lights, go over the first roundabout and at the second roundabout take the exit to the right into Peverell Avenue East. No 63 will be found on the left hand side just before Queen Mother Square.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.