* VIEWS TOWARDS THE PURBECK HILLS * A detached chalet bungalow enjoying the benefits of a good sized garden situated in Sandford Woods.
A detached chalet bungalow situated in the popular location of Sandford Woods with views towards the Purbeck Hills. The property comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast, conservatory, study/bedroom 3, ground floor bathroom, two bedrooms, garage, parking and front and rear gardens.
UPVC double glazed front door into:
Double radiator, stairs to landing, understairs storage cupboard with radiator.
Lounge 13' x 10' 4" ( 3.96m x 3.15m )
Stone fireplace with gas fire inset, TV point, double radiator, upvc double glazed front aspect window, archway into:
Dining Room 9' 7" x 7' 10" ( 2.92m x 2.39m )
Radiator, upvc double glazed rear aspect window.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 13' 3" x 7' 10" ( 4.04m x 2.39m )
Comprising stainless steel sink and drainer unit with cupboard under, further wall and base cupboard units with roll edge work surfaces, gas cooker point, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator, built in larder, upvc double glazed rear aspect window, upvc double glazed door into:
Conservatory 9' 3" x 6' 10" ( 2.82m x 2.08m )
UPVC double glazed with tiled floor, door to rear garden.
Study / Bedroom 3 9' x 6' 10" ( 2.74m x 2.08m )
Radiator, telephone point, wall mounted gas boiler serving domestic hot water and central heating, upvc double glazed front aspect window.
comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, vanity unit with wash hand basin inset, low level wc, tiled splashbacks, radiator, upvc double glazed side aspect window.
Under eaves storage space.
Bedroom 1 13' 8" max x 11' ( 4.17m max x 3.35m )
Built in wardrobes, double radiator, under eaves storage, upvc double glazed front aspect window with pleasant outlook across to the Purbeck Hills.
Bedroom 2 13' 8" max x 9' 3" ( 4.17m max x 2.82m )
Built in wardrobes, radiator, under eaves storage, upvc double glazed front aspect window with outlook across to distant views of the Purbeck Hills.
The Front Garden
has a gated vehicle access with driveway leading to garage and giving off road parking for several vehicles. The front garden has been tiered with mature shrubs inset and pathway to front door.
Garage 16' x 10' ( 4.88m x 3.05m )
up and over door, light, power and personal door into rear garden.
The Large Rear Garden
backs directly onto heathland with gated access. A paved patio with stone retaining walls, lawn, mature shrubs inset and productive vegetable plot.
Connells Lettings Department
For our lettings department please call 01305 266755
From our Wareham office proceed up North Street and take the third exit at the roundabout and then straight on at the next two roundabouts. Take the first left into Miles Avenue, continue along the cul de sac and the property is on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.