*GROUND FLOOR CONVERTED APARTMENT * TOWN CENTRE LOCATION * TWO BEDROOMS * IN NEED OF SOME MODERNISATION *
This ground floor conversion which requires some modernisation makes an ideal investment property in Cranbury Road. Accommodation offers lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Viewing is strongly advised.
Lounge / Diner 16' 1" max x 11' 7" ( 4.90m max x 3.53m )
Double glazed front aspect sash window. Fire place with gas fire. TV and telephone points, dado rail, original coving.
Kitchen 11' max x 8' 3" max ( 3.35m max x 2.51m max )
Double glazed rear aspect door leading to garden. Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units with work surfaces over. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Part tiling. Gas cooker point, cookerhood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer. Plain ceiling. Door to:
Bedroom 1 13' 8" max x 9' 3" max ( 4.17m max x 2.82m max )
Double glazed rear aspect window. EC07 storage radiator. Dado rail, plain ceiling.
Bedroom 2 7' 1" max x 6' 3" max ( 2.16m max x 1.91m max )
Side aspect window. Storage radiator, plain ceiling.
Side aspect window. Bath with fitted shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, fully tiled.
Enclosed by half brick wall. Path to front door.
Rental potential for this property is in the region of £650 - £675 per calendar month, based on the current market value. If you would like more information regarding letting, please contact our lettings department on 02380 618 343.
From our office in Market Street turn right onto Southampton Road. Take the first left into Blenheim Road. Continue across the crossroads. Take the next right into Cranbury Road. Number 20 is located on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.