Fox & Sons present for sale this first floor two double bedroom apartment located in Portswood. The property is presented in excellent order and offers good size accommodation. Internal viewing is strongly advised.
Fox & Sons present for sale this first floor two double bedroom apartment located in Portswood. In our opinion the property is presented in excellent order and offers good size accommodation. Internal viewing is strongly advised.
Wood and glazed door leading to communal areas, ceiling light points, two storage cupboards.
Lounge / Diner 21' x 11' 8" maximum ( 6.40m x 3.56m maximum )
UPVC double glazed windows and doorway to front aspect balcony, coved and smooth ceiling, ceiling light point, two wall lights, laminate flooring, multiple electricity points, radiator, satellite television point.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 5' 7" maximum ( 3.61m x 1.70m maximum )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, coved and smooth ceiling, two ceiling spotlights, range of matching wall and base units with rolled edge work surface above, multiple electricity points, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with monoblock mixer tap above, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for undercounter fridge, space for undercounter freezer, integrated gas hob with extractor hood above, integrated electric oven.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 11' ( 3.94m x 3.35m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, coved and textured ceiling, ceiling fan light, radiator, multiple electricity points.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 8' 7" ( 3.76m x 2.62m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, set ceiling, ceiling light point, radiator, wall mounted glow worm combination boiler, multiple electricity points.
UPVC opaque window to side aspect, partially tiled walls, ceiling light point, extractor fan, panelled bath with telescopic shower attachment above, low-level WC, pedestal wash basin.
The property benefits from a garage in a block to the rear of the development with up and over metal doors. There is also an communal garden to the front of the property.
We are informed by the vendor that the property is share of freehold with a monthly service charge of £65 per month to pay for the maintenance and up-keep of the building, this information is to be confirmed and a copy of the lease can be inspected with the Home Information Pack in our office.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.