The Copse is situated in a desirable location close to The New Forest National Park. This two bedroom 46ft x 20ft home offers off road parking and enchanting secluded gardens. The lounge opens to a dining room and conservatory, the master bedroom benefits from an en-suite and walk in wardrobe.
The Copse is situated in a desirable location close to The New Forest National Park. This two bedroom 46ft x 20ft single storey home offers off road parking and enchanted secluded gardens. The 15'5" lounge opens to a dining room and conservatory, the master bedroom benefits from an en-suite and walk in wardrobe.
Steps to UPVC double glazed door to front elevation, double glazed window to side elevation, storage cupboard with hanging space, laminate flooring.
Lounge 15' 5" x 13' 9" ( 4.70m x 4.19m )
Oriel double glazed window to front elevation, French doors to the conservatory, double glazed window to side elevation. Radiator, fireplace with electric fire fitted. TV and telephone point, archway opening to:
Dining Area 9' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, door to inner hallway and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 6" plus recess x 8' 9" ( 2.90m plus recess x 2.67m )
Double glazed window and door to side elevation. Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with work surface over. One a half single drainer sink unit, integrated electric oven with gas hob over and extractor fan. Plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge and freezer. Door to cupboard housing Valiant combination boiler, laminate flooring, TV point.
Conservatory 8' 2" max x 7' 10" max ( 2.49m max x 2.39m max )
Octagonal shaped UPVC double glazed construction with poly- carbonate roof. Laminate flooring, radiator.
Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 9' 5" x 8' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, walk-in wardrobe, radiator, door to:
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Shower cubicle with Triton shower fitted, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Radiator, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 9' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, double glazed French doors to rear garden, TV point, radiator.
Double glazed window to side elevation. Panel enclosed bath, wash hand basin with vanity unit under, WC, shaver point, extractor fan, radiator.
Parking on the gravel driveway, access to gate to the garden that sweeps around the home.
Gravel and planting, path leads to the rear garden via a gate. Hedge enclosed, shed to remain.
Circular patio, laid to gravel with shrubs and planting. Fence enclosed gate to the further side garden.
Further Side Garden
Laid to lawn with stepping stones and feature pond. Pathway leading to the conservatory.
General Estates Group Site- Pitch fees: £109.70 per month including park maintenance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.