CONNELLS are DELIGHTED to offer to the market this one bedroom ground floor APARTMENT situated in the SOUGHT AFTER village of WILTON. The apartment is located on a good bus route into Salisbury City Centre and also offers a parking space and a garden area.
A one bedroom ground floor flat situated in the sought after village of Wilton. Located on a good bus route into Salisbury City Centre the accommodation offers a kitchen, lounge/diner, one bedroom and bathroom. The flat also offers one allocated parking space and a garden area.
Lounge/ Diner 13' 5" x 13' 5" ( 4.09m x 4.09m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, door to driveway, ceramic tiled floor, under tiled floor heating, convex radiator, space for dining table, tv point.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 9' 7" x 7' 11" ( 2.92m x 2.41m)
Double glazed window to front aspect, door to hallway, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, part tiled, inset asterite sink and drainer unit, space for electric oven and hob with cookerhood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 7' 11" ( 4.17m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, laminate flooring, radiator, tv point.
Double glazed frosted window to rear aspect, bath with electric shower over, low level wc and wash hand basin, extractor fan, fully tiled, heated towel rail, under floor heating.
Driveway parking for one car.
With the use of a communual shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.