50/50 Shared Ownership apartment located within Swindon Town Centre, providing excellent access to the Train/Bus Stations and other amenities, plus good vehicle access to the M4. Accommodation offers two good sized bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, bathroom. There is first come, first serve parking.
Connells offer for sale this 50/50 Shared Ownership apartment located within Swindon Town Centre, providing excellent access to the Train/Bus Stations and other amenities, plus provides good vehicle access to the M4. Accommodation offers two good sized bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, bathroom. There is first come, first serve parking. Viewing Advised.
Telephone entry system. Stairs rising to the first floor.
First Floor Apartment Details
Window to rear aspect. Door from the communal landing. Door into the inner hallway.
Access doors to the lounge, both bedrooms and bathroom. Airing cupboard.
Lounge 17' 4" x 9' 4" ( 5.28m x 2.84m )
Three feature windows to the front aspect, plus two small and two side windows. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Squared archway through to the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 6' ( 3.18m x 1.83m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surfaces over. One bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with splashback tiling. Integrated electric oven and hob with an extractor hood over. Space and plumbing for a washing machine. Space for a free standing fridge/freezer. Laminate effect vinyl flooring.
Master Bedroom 12' 6" x 8' 8" ( 3.81m x 2.64m )
Two double glazed windows to side aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 6' ( 3.81m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator.
Obscured double glazed window to rear aspect. Suite comprising bath with shower over. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Part tiled. Extractor fan. Electric towel rail radiator.
Parking is situated to the front of the building. Parking is on a first come, first serve basis. Please note that parking permits can be purchased for on road parking at a cost of £40 for the first car and £90 for a second car.
Head into to Swindon on the Wootton Bassett Road. At the mini roundabout proceed over onto Kings Hill. Proceed over the next mini roundabout. At the second roundabout turn left onto William Street. Take the first turning right into Stanmore Street. Follow this road round to the left onto Radnor Street. The entrance to the apartment block is on the left and you can park in the communal area or alternatively there is on-road parking in Radnor Street (2 hour bays).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.