Three bedroom mid terraced located within the residential area of Abbey Meads, close to local amenities, transport links, offering entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, en-suite, family bathroom, garage with driveway parking, enclosed rear garden. NO CHAIN.
Connells offer for sale this three bedroom family home located close to local amenities within the residential area of Abbey Meads, North Swindon. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, en-suite to master, bathroom, garage with driveway parking, enclosed rear garden. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Door to front aspect. Access through to the cloakroom and lounge.
Obscured double glazed window to front aspect. Suite comprising low level WC. Wash hand basin Part tiled. Radiator.
Lounge 15' 2" x 13' ( 4.62m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Understairs storage cupboard. Stairs rising to the first floor accommodation. Access through to the dining room.
Dining Room 8' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.57m x 2.26m )
Patio doors leading to the rear garden. Radiator. Archway through to the kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 7' 6" ( 2.57m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surfaces over. Sink drainer set into the work surfaces with splash back tiling. Integrated electric oven and gas hob. Space and plumbing for a washing machine. Space for a free standing fridge/freezer. Porcelain tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the lounge. Access to all three bedrooms and bathroom. Airing cupboard. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 8' 6" x 8' 6" ( 2.59m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Built-in double wardrobe. Radiator. TV point. Access through to the en-suite.
Suite comprising shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Part tiled. Extractor fan. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" x 7' 9" extending to 8' 7" ( 2.59m x 2.36m extending to 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Built-in wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' x 6' 4" ( 2.74m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Obscured double glazed window to rear aspect. Suite comprising bath with shower over. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Part tiled. Extractor fan. Radiator.
The garage is situated to the side of the property. Up and over door.
There is parking to the front of the garage providing off road parking.
Enclosed by wood panel fencing. Patio area. Mainly laid to lawn. Backs on to a wooded area.
From Connells offices proceed Eastbound on Thamesdown Drive. At the second junction after ASDA turn right into Abbey Meads. At the mini roundabout proceed over. At the next roundabout take the second exit. Proceed down Elstree Way. At the mini roundabout turn left onto Cagney Drive. Take the second turning right into Elsham Way. Take the first turning left into Hudson Way. The property will be located on the left as indicated by a Connells For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.