Over 50's only static home positioned within the Blunsdon Abbey Park development, offering a safe and comfortable environment, with a three bedroom home positioned well with excellent views over North Swindon.
Connells offer this three bedroom static home located in the sought after Blunsdon Abbey Park development on the North side of Swindon, excellently positioned for access to the A419 and local amenities. The Park Home offers excellent views over Swindon, quiet residential location and is being offered with NO CHAIN. The Blunsdon Abbey site is an over 50's only development and offers a communal feel in a safe environment. The static home comprises living room, kitchen, three bedrooms, shower room and gardens.
Lounge / Diner 19' 8" x 14' 4" ( 5.99m x 4.37m )
Bay window to front aspect. Window to side aspect. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Access through to the inner hallway.
Provides access to the kitchen, all three bedrooms and shower room.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.92m )
Window to side aspect. Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink drainer. Space for a cooker. Space for a free standing fridge. Space and plumbing for a washing machine. Access door leading to the side garden.
Bedroom One 9' 7" x 8' 9" ( 2.92m x 2.67m )
Window to side aspect. Radiator. Built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 6' 5" ( 2.92m x 1.96m )
Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 7" x 7' 3" ( 2.01m x 2.21m )
Window to side aspect. Radiator.
Window to side aspect. Suite comprising walk-in shower. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Airing cupboard.
Parking is situated to the front of the property.
The garden continues to the side of the property. Patio. Designed for low maintenance. Outside storage shed.
To the front of the property there is a decked ramp providing disabled access to the property.
From Connells offices proceed Eastbound on Thamesdown Drive. Follow the road towards the Stadium as if you were heading Southbound on the A419. Stay in the left hand lane and proceed over towards Abbey Stadium. At the mini roundabout proceed over onto Tadpole Lane. Blunsdon Park is located on the left. Turn into Blunsdon Park and follow the road round to the left. Take the first turning left into East Drive. Follow this road round to the right where the property will be located on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.