Two bedroom mid terraced property located in a cul-de-sac position within the residential area of Haydon End, North Swindon. Accommodation offers entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom, off road parking, rear garden. Viewing highly advised.
Connells offer this two bedroom mid terraced property located in the residential area of Haydon End, North Swindon, excellently positioned for access to the Orbital Retail Park and bus routes. Accommodation offers entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen, lounge/diner, two bedrooms, bathroom, off road parking, enclosed rear garden, cul-de-sac location. A viewing is highly recommended. Internally the property is very well presented throughout.
Door to front aspect. Stairs rising to the first floor accommodation. Access through to the cloakroom, kitchen and lounge/diner.
Obscured double glazed window to front aspect. Suite comprising low level WC. Was hand basin. Part tiled. Radiator.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 6' 3" ( 2.79m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surfaces over. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer with splash back tiling. Integrated electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over. Space and plumbing for a washing machine. Space for a free standing fridge/freezer.
Lounge / Diner 13' 7" x 12' 7" ( 4.14m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. French doors leading to the rear garden. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Understairs storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the entrance hall. Access to both bedrooms and bathroom. Loft access.
Bedroom One 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Built-in walk-in wardrobe consisting of hanging space and shelving.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 7' ( 3.63m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Obscured double glazed window to rear aspect. Suite comprising bath with shower over. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Part tiled. Extractor fan. Radiator.
Designed for low maintenance. Enclosed by wood panel fencing. Patio area. Decking area. Rear access gate.
There is parking to the rear of the property providing off road parking for one vehicle.
To the front of the property there is visitors parking.
From Connells offices proceed Westbound on Thamesdown Drive. Take the first turning left after ASDA into Torun Way. Take the first turning left into Mazurek Way. Take the second turning right into Piernik Close. Follow this road round to the right and the property will be located on the right hand side as indicated by a Connells For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.