The Holly is a two bedroom terraced home, set in this convenient location with excellent access to the town centre, local schools, leisure facilities and Merry Hill centre. With accommodation to comprise of a spacious lounge, kitchen/diner, downstairs cloakroom, family bathroom and two bedrooms.
Scholars Walk is a small development of two and three bedroom semi detached and terraced homes set in this convenient location with excellent access to the town centre, local schools, leisure facilities and Merry Hill Shopping Centre. The Holly is a two bedroom terraced home, with accommodation to comprise of a spacious lounge, kitchen/diner, downstairs cloakroom, family bathroom and two bedrooms.
The property is accessed via a double glazed front entrance door leading through to the
With stairs rising to the first floor accommodation, double glazed window to the side and a door leading through to the
With a double glazed window to the front of the property and a ceiling light point.
Fitted kitchen to comprise of: wall units with base units to match, roll top work surfaces over, integrated over with hob over and inset stainless steel sink with drainer. Ceiling light point and double glazed opening doors opening out onto the rear garden.
To comprise of: low level WC, sink unit and ceiling light point.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs rising from the hallway to the first floor, double glazed window to the side, ceiling light point and door radiating off to
With a double glazed window over looking the rear and ceiling light point.
With a double glazed window over looking the front and a ceiling light point.
Suite to comprise of low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath, tiling and ceiling light point.
There is off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.