This double unit mobile home situated in the sought after Lone Pine Park. Comprises of three bedrooms, lounge/diner, kitchen, garage and gardens.
This double unit mobile home situated in the sought after Lone Pine Park. Comprises of three bedrooms, lounge/diner, kitchen, garage and gardens. Viewing is highly advised.
Storage cupboard. Loft access via a loft ladder with storage space. Central heating controls.
Lounge/ Diner 19' 8" x 13' 7" ( 5.99m x 4.14m )
Dual aspect windows to the front and side. Gas fireplace. Wall light. Radiator. Television and telephone point.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.95m )
Range of fitted wall, base and drawer units with worksurfaces over. Incorporating a stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Space and point for gas oven. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/ freezer. Radiator. Double glazed window to the side aspect. Door leading into the porch.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.12m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Built in wardrobes with hanging rail and storage. Radiator. Television point.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 8' 1" ( 2.92m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Built in wardrobes with hanging rail and storage. Radiator.
Bedroom Three/ Study 6' 10" x 6' 1" ( 2.08m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Radiator.
Bathroom 6' 11" x 5' 5" ( 2.11m x 1.65m )
Suite comprising bath with mixer shower over. Wash hand basin and low level wc. Radiator. Door to airing cupboard housing the combi boiler. Double glazed obscured window to the side aspect.
Mainly laid to lawn with mature hedges and trees. Patio area. Shed with power and light connected.
Single detached garage double doors. Power and light connected.
From the Connells office proceed straight over the traffic lights at the top of Victoria Road into New Road. Proceed down taking the second turning on the left into Golf Links Road. At the T junction turn right, continuing down Golf Links Road. Take the second turning on the left into Lone Pine Drive and Lone Pine Park is the second turning on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.