Connells are delighted to present a fantastic opportunity to purchase a portfolio of properties in Winchester, including this 1 bedroom flat in the city centre, convenient for the mainline railway station and high street shopping facilities. For further details please call Connells on 01962 864444.
Connells are delighted to present a fantastic opportunity to purchase a portfolio of nine properties in Winchester, to include this 1 bedroom flat in the city centre, convenient for the mainline railway station and high street shopping facilities. For further details please call Connells today on 01962 864444.
Entrance door, night storage heater, door to:
Lounge / Diner 15' 8" x 13' 6" ( 4.78m x 4.11m )
Single glazed front aspect bay window, television point, telephone point, night storage heater
Kitchen 11' 7" x 6' 2" ( 3.53m x 1.88m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled surround, single bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, electric cooker point, single glazed side aspect window
Bedroom 15' 1" x 10' ( 4.60m x 3.05m )
Single glazed door to outside, storage heater
Suite comprising panel enclosed bath, vanity wash hand basin, low level w.c., part tiled walls, extractor fan, wall mounted heater
Local Area Information
Winchester city has a mainline railway station which links to London Waterloo in approximately 55 minutes. There are high street shops, boutiques, coffee shops, a library and discovery centre, restaurants, public houses, theatre, cinema, museum and the historic cathedral.
Photo is a general view of Northgate Lodge
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.