A DETACHED SINGLE STOREY BARN CONVERSION SITED TOWARD THE CENTRE OF THIS WELL SERVED COTSWOLD VILLAGE.
HALL WITH SOLID OAK FLOOR, 18´X 15´ DINING KITCHEN WITH STONE FLOOR, DOUBLE ASPECT LIVING ROOM WITH OPEN FIREPLACE, THREE BEDROOMS (ONE EN SUITE), FAMILY BATHROOM, 28´x 12´x 6´ ATTIC ROOM. GAS CENTRAL HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING. LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN WITH A SOUTHERLY ASPECT, PRIVATE OFF ROAD PARKING. NO PETS ALLOWED.
Chadlington is an attractive Cotswold village benefiting from a primary school, general store/café and a quality country food establishment. The village is located between the market towns of Chipping Norton and Charlbury with its mainline rail connection for Oxford and London.
Directions: From our office in Chipping Norton leave the town via the Burford Road taking the left hand turn signposted Chadlington. Follow the road into the village taking the second on the right and the property in question can be found after a short distance on the right hand side.
HALLWAY: Front door, solid oak flooring, radiator, window to front, built in utility cupboard with plumbing for washing machine, further access to:
DINING KITCHEN: 18´x 15´. Flagstone floor, French doors and window to garden, integrated dishwasher, further appliance space, vaulted ceiling with tracked spotlighting, gas boiler to cupboard, polished black granite work surfaces, further access to:
LIVING ROOM: 14´9"x 14´. A double-aspect room with open fireplace and countryside view, loft hatch.
FROM HALLWAY: Doors to:
BATHROOM: 8´11"x 7´4". A period style suite with roll top bath, double width walk in shower, low level WC, deco style pedestal wash hand basin, stone tiled floor and splash backs, heated towel rail and radiator, window.
BEDROOM 1: 12´9" into French doors x 10´ + 4´8" into door recess. French door with two windows opening into to private garden, radiator, loft hatch, further access to:
EN SUITE: 8´10"x 3´. A period style suite with shower cubicle, low-level WC, deco style wash hand basin, radiator, stone tiled floor and walls.
REAR HALL: Staircase rising to attic space, door to built in shelved storage cupboard set to wall, further access to:
BEDROOM 2: 10´x 12´. Window to rear and side (sealed), radiator.
BEDROOM 3: 9´10"x 8´. Window to rear, radiator.
ATTIC ROOM: 28´3" x 12 into eaves x 6´ at highest point. A very useful room which could be used by children having two skylight windows, power points, lighting and two radiators.
OUTSIDE: Private off road parking with five bar gate to additional parking and private garden with a southerly aspect. To the side of the property there is covered storage space (for logs) and a timbers storage unit.
1. This property is offered under the terms of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial term of six calendar months and thereafter from calendar month to calendar month unless agreed otherwise at the monthly rent shown, exclusive of outgoings, to an approved tenant/s.
2. An application fee is payable. For a single applicant the fee is £240 inclusive of VAT. An additional fee of £36 inclusive of VAT, is payable for each additional applicant. In the case of a husband and wife only one fee may be necessary - please ask prior to completion of application forms. Once the fee has been paid, we will not accept other applications without notification. The fee is not refundable unless the application is refused by the landlord in which case a referencing charge of £36 per applicant will be retained.
3. At least one calendar months rent in advance will become due before the start of the tenancy.
4. It will be necessary to pay a security deposit of not less than one calendar months rent.
5. No pets will be allowed in or on the premises. Properties are not available to smokers unless otherwise specified.
6. Special arrangements are necessary for Housing Benefit applicants. Please discuss this matter with us as soon as possible. Not all properties are available to Housing Benefit applicants.