HALL, SITTING ROOM, DINING ROOM, RE-FITTED KITCHEN, LANDING, TWO BEDROOMS, RE-FITTED BATHROOM, ELECTRIC HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING, GARDEN, PARKING SPACE.
A well presented, updated and spacious two double bedroom property benefiting from a refitted kitchen, updated bathroom, replacement windows, sliding patio and French doors, both leading to the back garden. The property is set away from the road with an allocated parking space by the back gate.
There is a Primary School and children´s play area situated in close proximity with further facilities available in the nearby villages of Gaydon and Kineton. The property is situated approx. two miles from Junction 12 of the M40.
Directions: From Banbury take the A4100 Warwick Road for approximately ten miles before turning left signposted Temple Herdewyke. Continue to the roundabout and straight over into Falkland Place. A designated parking space will be found in the second parking area on the left and the rear gate to the property will be found adjacent.
HALL: Under stairs cupboard. Electric heater.
SITTING ROOM: 13´9" x 11´5". Double glazed sliding door to garden. Two electric heaters.
KITCHEN: 10´2" max x 9´2" max. Comprising of wall and base units, with wood effect work tops having tiled splash backs. Electric cooker. Stainless steel sink. Plumbing for washing machine. Two built in cupboards. Space for fridge/freezer. Electric heater. Replacement window to front. Concertina door to:
DINING ROOM: 9´2" x 8´3". French door to garden. Wood laminate floor.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING: Deep store cupboard. Airing cupboard with hot water cylinder and slatted shelves.
BEDROOM 1: 13´10" x 9´0". Window to rear. Wardrobe cupboard. Electric heater.
BEDROOM 2: 13´10 x 8´10" max. Window to rear. Built in wardrobe cupboard. Electric heater.
BATHROOM: Refitted with a white suite of bath with Creda power shower over and tiled surrounds. Pedestal wash basin. Heated towel rail. Electric fan heater. Obscure window. SEPARATE WC.
OUTSIDE: The front garden is open plan with a lawn and central path, leading to front door. The rear garden comprises of a patio and lawn and extends to approx. 35´. A gate in the rear fence provides access to a
SINGLE PARKING SPACE.
1. This property is offered under the terms of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial term of six calendar months and thereafter from calendar month to calendar month unless agreed otherwise at the monthly rent shown, exclusive of outgoings, to an approved tenant/s.
2. An application fee is payable. For a single applicant the fee is £240 inclusive of VAT. An additional fee of £36 inclusive of VAT, is payable for each additional applicant. In the case of a husband and wife only one fee may be necessary - please ask prior to completion of application forms. Once the fee has been paid, we will not accept other applications without notification. The fee is not refundable unless the application is refused by the landlord in which case a referencing charge of £36 per applicant will be retained.
3. At least one calendar months rent in advance will become due before the start of the tenancy.
4. It will be necessary to pay a security deposit of not less than one calendar months rent.
5. No pets will be allowed in or on the premises without the Landlord's prior written consent. Properties are not available to smokers unless otherwise specified.
6. Special arrangements are necessary for Housing Benefit applicants. Please discuss this matter with us as soon as possible. Not all properties are available to Housing Benefit applicants.