Lagos Street reopens following shop fire
Updated 2:52pm Monday 4th February 2013 in By Web Team
A TOWN centre road has now reopened following a shop fire last night.
The fire was raised at 9.50pm last night when Wiltshire Fire & Rescue Service was called to a report of smoke issuing from first floor of property in Lagos Street.
On arrival, crews located a shop on fire and requested assistance from five fire appliances and the aerial appliance from Swindon.
The road remained closed until approximately 10am today.