Fire breaks out at home in Park South
1:01pm Wednesday 30th October 2013 in News
FIRE crews were called to a blaze at a home in Park South this afternoon.
The fire broke out in a first floor flat in Whitbourne Avenue shortly before midday.
It is believed the fire broke out in the lounge.
Two fire engines, one from Drove Road fire station and one from Stratton, along with an aerial appliance were called and the fire was out within half an hour.
No-one was in the flat when fire crews arrived but a cat was rescued from inside.