Corsham fire crews tackle oak beam fire in Box
3:08pm Tuesday 10th December 2013 in News
Both of Corsham’s fire crews were called to a farmhouse on the outskirts of Box last Wednesday, when an oak roof beam above a fireplace caught fire.
A specialised support unit was called from Swindon to ensure the property had suffered no structural damage, and the fire was promptly extinguished.
The crews arrived at 11.45am and did not leave until 4.20am the following morning, with a further safety check taking place later that day.
Comments are closed on this article.