Jamie's menus a pukka way to healthy meals
11:31am Friday 21st February 2014 in News
A SEVEN-week Jamie Oliver Home Cooking Course will teach residents across the town about nutrition and healthy eating.
From food groups to packaging and setting up your kitchen to cooking on a barbecue, the programme will provide participants with a wealth of information.
The free course was set up to enable people to shop and cook cleverly, efficiently and cheaply, and make the right food choices. It is available to anyone over 19.
It will be held at on the following dates:
- February 28, 10.30am – 1.30pm at Toothill Community Centre
- April 22, 11.30am – 2.30pm, Surestart Children’s Centre
- April 25, 9am - 12pm, Lainesmead Primary School
- April 28, 12pm - 3pm, Swindon Academy
- May 7, 12pm - 3pm, Goddard Park Children’s Centre
To book a place on the course, contact Denise on 01225 792500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.