Teenager accused of Marlborough Christmas burglary is held
A teenager who is accused of taking part in a house burglary has been remanded in custody by a judge.
Daniel Latham, 18, is said to have been involved in the raid at a large detached property in Marlborough over the Christmas period.
No charge was put to Latham, of Penhill Drive, during the brief hearing at Swindon Crown Court and he did not enter a plea.
Latham is said to have taken part in the break in at a house in Leaze Road, Marlborough.
Judge Douglas Field adjourned the case to Friday, May 23, and remanded the teenager, who appeared in court by video link, in custody until then.
The house was broken into between Friday, December 20, last year and Thursday January 10 this year.
Numerous items including laptop computers, iPad, jewellery, two TVs, DVD player, Blu-Ray player and a TV recorder were taken.
Also stolen was a replica Rolex watch, silver napkin rings and candle holders, two pairs of Oakley sunglasses, kitchen knives and various bottles of alcohol.