Teenage boy on bail over robbery
A 16-YEAR-OLD boy who is said to have taken part in a robbery earlier this year has been released on bail by a judge.
The boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is said to have been involved in the offence with another lad on Wednesday February 19.
No charge was put to the teenager, from Oakhurst, and he did not enter a plea during the brief hearing at Swindon Crown Court.
Judge Douglas Field adjourned the case to Friday, July 11 and released him on bail until then.