Firefighters at scene of shed blaze

Firefighters were called this afternoon to tackle a shed fire in Hawkeridge.

The crew from Trowbridge Fire Station arrived at a cottage near the Royal Oak pub shortly after 12.30pm, and used a water jet to extinguish the blaze.

It is believed the fire started accidentally.


About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree