THE LIST: Eye of the storm
Updated 1:38pm Monday 21st July 2014 in News
FOLLOWING Friday night's lightning, the skies of Swindon turned a dark shade of apocalyptic again ahead of Saturday's huge downpour.
Our readers captured some intense-looking cloud formations as the deluge approached, and have shared them with us vis our social media channels.
Here is a selection of the best...
1. From @H_E_1_D_1 via Twitter
2. Taken at the Orbital by Dale Heenan.
3. Pauline Coram's shot looking over Swindon from South Masrton.
4. Stuart Burnett's picture looking north from Haydon Wick.
5. Via Belinda Gribben on Twitter.
6. The skies above Sparcells, taken by @nick280374.
7. From Chloe Tennant on Twitter.
8. Sent in via Twitter by George Hall.
9. Tweeted by Mel Crouch.
10. Charlotte Cobb posted this shot of Haydon Wick on our Facebook page.
11. Elliott Sainsbury captures the looming supercell.
12. Another Facebook submission from Dave Sheppard.
13. Naomi Lawrence's pic, taken over North Swindon.
14. The heavens ready to open over Greenmeadow, via Phil Jefferies.