Swim to help homeopathic AIDs clinic

This Is Wiltshire: Anne Tottingham, front, with friends Sandra Salmons, Joan Gifford, Sharron Hudson and Marilyn Newell at Westbury Pool, where they are doing sponsored swim this Sunday Anne Tottingham, front, with friends Sandra Salmons, Joan Gifford, Sharron Hudson and Marilyn Newell at Westbury Pool, where they are doing sponsored swim this Sunday

A homeopath and reiki teacher in Edington is planning a fundraising swim with friends, to raise funds for a volunteer project in Botswana which she will join next month.

Anne Tottingham, a practicing homeopath for 16 years, will be working with AIDS sufferers in Botswana, through the Maun Homeopathy Project, for seven weeks.

She and six friends will be doing a sponsored swim at Westbury Swimming Pool on Sunday, to raise money for the project, which started in 2002.

“They have done a lot of good work out there, so, when the offer to join them came into my inbox, I decided to go for it,” she said.

“They need funds for on-going costs, to pay for the clinic and support the homeopaths out there, although I am paying for my own travel.

“Homeopathy gets a bad press in this country, but it is popular elsewhere.

“We examine people’s emotional, physical and mental wellbeing and devise a remedy to help them heal.

“I have expertise to offer to help people, but also a lot to learn.

“This is the first time I have done something like this and I am looking forward to it.”

Homeopaths use dilutions of substances in water as remedies for various symptoms of illness and discomfort.

To donate to the project, visit its website or sponsor Mrs Tottingham at www.justgiving.com/Anne -Tottingham.

Comments (26)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

11:14am Fri 13 Apr 12

anarchic teapot says...

Homeopathy is vitalistic mumbo-jumbo that boils down to an exdpensive placebo. The money would be better spent on real AIDS medicines and proper counselling.

If the patients also feel the need for a placebo, then give them a cup of tea: it's cheaper. You can use the homeopathic sugar pills to sweeten if, if you like.
Homeopathy is vitalistic mumbo-jumbo that boils down to an exdpensive placebo. The money would be better spent on real AIDS medicines and proper counselling. If the patients also feel the need for a placebo, then give them a cup of tea: it's cheaper. You can use the homeopathic sugar pills to sweeten if, if you like. anarchic teapot
  • Score: 0

11:19am Fri 13 Apr 12

GaryDougill says...

Oh my goodness, this will actually result in the deaths of vulnerable people with AIDs who mistakenly believe they are receiving genuine treatments and all because you want to promote your nonsense. How do you sleep at night?
Oh my goodness, this will actually result in the deaths of vulnerable people with AIDs who mistakenly believe they are receiving genuine treatments and all because you want to promote your nonsense. How do you sleep at night? GaryDougill
  • Score: 0

11:47am Fri 13 Apr 12

jonathanmsn says...

I can't believe that a reputable news site would support these charlatans. As anarchic teapot rightly comments, homoeopathy is no more than an expensive placebo.

If people want to help African people with HIV and AIDS, they would be better funding local clinics to purchase medicines that will help.
I can't believe that a reputable news site would support these charlatans. As anarchic teapot rightly comments, homoeopathy is no more than an expensive placebo. If people want to help African people with HIV and AIDS, they would be better funding local clinics to purchase medicines that will help. jonathanmsn
  • Score: 0

1:43pm Fri 13 Apr 12

GuyChapman says...

Homeopathy is delusional nonsense. It's arguably defensible for treating the "worried well" (though I would say even that is unethical), but to try to promote it for vulnerable and disadvantaged people at genuine risk of a life-threatening disease is grossly irresponsible.
Homeopathy is delusional nonsense. It's arguably defensible for treating the "worried well" (though I would say even that is unethical), but to try to promote it for vulnerable and disadvantaged people at genuine risk of a life-threatening disease is grossly irresponsible. GuyChapman
  • Score: 0

2:23pm Fri 13 Apr 12

Fred the Bulbous Squidge says...

This is dreadful. AIDS sufferers in Africa need real medicines, not witchcraft.

The "dilutions of substances in water" are typically so great that none of the original substance remains. This is pure quackery, promoted by people who ought to know better but seem to prefer to take an arrogant "I know better" view in the face of overwhelming evidence against them.
This is dreadful. AIDS sufferers in Africa need real medicines, not witchcraft. The "dilutions of substances in water" are typically so great that none of the original substance remains. This is pure quackery, promoted by people who ought to know better but seem to prefer to take an arrogant "I know better" view in the face of overwhelming evidence against them. Fred the Bulbous Squidge
  • Score: 0

2:51pm Fri 13 Apr 12

beelzebub3 says...

Outrageous - homeopathy is sugar pills made with magic water. It gets a bad press here, Anne Tottingham, because we know it's not science or medicine but wishful-thinking!
Outrageous - homeopathy is sugar pills made with magic water. It gets a bad press here, Anne Tottingham, because we know it's not science or medicine but wishful-thinking! beelzebub3
  • Score: 0

5:08pm Fri 13 Apr 12

Lagada? says...

This is horrific. Under the dilusion that this magic fairy dust has any healing powers (it has repeatedly been demonstrated not to have BTW) these people are going to shorten the lives of AIDS sufferers. How can this newspaper print such dangerous hogwash?
This is horrific. Under the dilusion that this magic fairy dust has any healing powers (it has repeatedly been demonstrated not to have BTW) these people are going to shorten the lives of AIDS sufferers. How can this newspaper print such dangerous hogwash? Lagada?
  • Score: 0

5:42pm Fri 13 Apr 12

Bobster001 says...

This is terrible and should be removed from the site. It is really irresponsable for a news organisation to be reporting this. I agree with other posters, this WILL shorten the life of people with AIDS. People's time and money should be sent on sending real medical staff out to Africa to help and not homeopaths.
This is terrible and should be removed from the site. It is really irresponsable for a news organisation to be reporting this. I agree with other posters, this WILL shorten the life of people with AIDS. People's time and money should be sent on sending real medical staff out to Africa to help and not homeopaths. Bobster001
  • Score: 0

6:20pm Fri 13 Apr 12

redrum says...

Take out contraception instead.
Take out contraception instead. redrum
  • Score: 0

7:48pm Fri 13 Apr 12

JonGrenoble says...

How very sad. Deluded dogooders wasting their time and the money of well wishers, and actively causing harm. This article needs a rewrite from a medical perspective, and I hope the pool kicks them out.
How very sad. Deluded dogooders wasting their time and the money of well wishers, and actively causing harm. This article needs a rewrite from a medical perspective, and I hope the pool kicks them out. JonGrenoble
  • Score: 0

9:25pm Fri 13 Apr 12

VelcroEd says...

I have to admit that I initially felt angry that AIDS could be treated with mumbo jumbo medicine however I looked into the website which states..."The health services in Botswana provide ARVs for most people living with HIV & AIDS and we support this programme, but there are toxic side effects including liver deterioration, muscle wastage, peripheral neuropathy, central nervous system disturbances, and inhibition of blood cell production. Homeopathy is a state registered medicine in Botswana which can complement the ARV programme".
I have to admit that I initially felt angry that AIDS could be treated with mumbo jumbo medicine however I looked into the website which states..."The health services in Botswana provide ARVs for most people living with HIV & AIDS and we support this programme, but there are toxic side effects including liver deterioration, muscle wastage, peripheral neuropathy, central nervous system disturbances, and inhibition of blood cell production. Homeopathy is a state registered medicine in Botswana which can complement the ARV programme". VelcroEd
  • Score: 0

10:28pm Fri 13 Apr 12

atko67 says...

At least a snakeoil salesman sells you...well, some oil. So very, very dangerous to play on the fears of an ill person by selling them some re-badged water. Shameful, shameful people. And editor - go edit, why don't you? Get rid
At least a snakeoil salesman sells you...well, some oil. So very, very dangerous to play on the fears of an ill person by selling them some re-badged water. Shameful, shameful people. And editor - go edit, why don't you? Get rid atko67
  • Score: 0

11:56pm Fri 13 Apr 12

GuyChapman says...

VelcroEd wrote:
I have to admit that I initially felt angry that AIDS could be treated with mumbo jumbo medicine however I looked into the website which states..."The health services in Botswana provide ARVs for most people living with HIV & AIDS and we support this programme, but there are toxic side effects including liver deterioration, muscle wastage, peripheral neuropathy, central nervous system disturbances, and inhibition of blood cell production. Homeopathy is a state registered medicine in Botswana which can complement the ARV programme".
Homeopathy can't complement ARVs any more than Smarties can. Homeopathy is abject nonsense on a stick with bells on the end.
[quote][p][bold]VelcroEd[/bold] wrote: I have to admit that I initially felt angry that AIDS could be treated with mumbo jumbo medicine however I looked into the website which states..."The health services in Botswana provide ARVs for most people living with HIV & AIDS and we support this programme, but there are toxic side effects including liver deterioration, muscle wastage, peripheral neuropathy, central nervous system disturbances, and inhibition of blood cell production. Homeopathy is a state registered medicine in Botswana which can complement the ARV programme".[/p][/quote]Homeopathy can't complement ARVs any more than Smarties can. Homeopathy is abject nonsense on a stick with bells on the end. GuyChapman
  • Score: 0

1:31am Sat 14 Apr 12

sheetpants says...

VelcroEd wrote:
I have to admit that I initially felt angry that AIDS could be treated with mumbo jumbo medicine however I looked into the website which states..."The health services in Botswana provide ARVs for most people living with HIV & AIDS and we support this programme, but there are toxic side effects including liver deterioration, muscle wastage, peripheral neuropathy, central nervous system disturbances, and inhibition of blood cell production. Homeopathy is a state registered medicine in Botswana which can complement the ARV programme".
The only thing that homoeopathy can successfully supplement is the income of a charlatan.

http://www.quackwatc
h.org/01QuackeryRela
tedTopics/homeo.html


http://www.guardian.
co.uk/science/2007/n
ov/16/sciencenews.g2


http://www.medicalne
wstoday.com/releases
/224678.php
[quote][p][bold]VelcroEd[/bold] wrote: I have to admit that I initially felt angry that AIDS could be treated with mumbo jumbo medicine however I looked into the website which states..."The health services in Botswana provide ARVs for most people living with HIV & AIDS and we support this programme, but there are toxic side effects including liver deterioration, muscle wastage, peripheral neuropathy, central nervous system disturbances, and inhibition of blood cell production. Homeopathy is a state registered medicine in Botswana which can complement the ARV programme".[/p][/quote]The only thing that homoeopathy can successfully supplement is the income of a charlatan. http://www.quackwatc h.org/01QuackeryRela tedTopics/homeo.html http://www.guardian. co.uk/science/2007/n ov/16/sciencenews.g2 http://www.medicalne wstoday.com/releases /224678.php sheetpants
  • Score: 0

9:39am Sat 14 Apr 12

skepticat says...

It evidently didn't occur to the reporter of this piece to look into this story a bit more carefully. The Maun Homeopathy Project website has a page entitled, 'Patients Stories', which is basically a list of names and minimal information, e.g. "Olebogeng aged 25 is HIV positive and raising two children on her own". Unlike the usual "Homeopathy cured my cold" type of testimonial that appears on homeopaths' websites in this country (in breach of the Code of Advertising Practice, I might add), there is no mention of any of these patients getting better.

Instead we have a nurse making a generalised claim that patients have improved "both physically and psychologically", pointing out that the homeopaths have had time to listen and respond to people as individuals and adding "it’s filled a huge, huge gap because the medical personnel do not have the time".

There is a lesson in there somewhere but people who have already invested too much of themselves, their time and their money into the nonsense that is homeopathy are too blinkered to see it and still cling to their delusion that it is the homeopathic products rather than the time and the basic human empathy and understanding shown by the "practitioners" (counsellors might be a better word) that makes patients feel better.

Shame on you, wiltshire.co.uk, for your irresponsible promotion of this pre-science cult therapy.
It evidently didn't occur to the reporter of this piece to look into this story a bit more carefully. The Maun Homeopathy Project website has a page entitled, 'Patients Stories', which is basically a list of names and minimal information, e.g. "Olebogeng aged 25 is HIV positive and raising two children on her own". Unlike the usual "Homeopathy cured my cold" type of testimonial that appears on homeopaths' websites in this country (in breach of the Code of Advertising Practice, I might add), there is no mention of any of these patients getting better. Instead we have a nurse making a generalised claim that patients have improved "both physically and psychologically", pointing out that the homeopaths have had time to listen and respond to people as individuals and adding "it’s filled a huge, huge gap because the medical personnel do not have the time". There is a lesson in there somewhere but people who have already invested too much of themselves, their time and their money into the nonsense that is homeopathy are too blinkered to see it and still cling to their delusion that it is the homeopathic products rather than the time and the basic human empathy and understanding shown by the "practitioners" (counsellors might be a better word) that makes patients feel better. Shame on you, wiltshire.co.uk, for your irresponsible promotion of this pre-science cult therapy. skepticat
  • Score: 0

10:41am Sat 14 Apr 12

anarchic teapot says...

VelcroEd wrote:
I have to admit that I initially felt angry that AIDS could be treated with mumbo jumbo medicine however I looked into the website which states..."The health services in Botswana provide ARVs for most people living with HIV & AIDS and we support this programme, but there are toxic side effects including liver deterioration, muscle wastage, peripheral neuropathy, central nervous system disturbances, and inhibition of blood cell production. Homeopathy is a state registered medicine in Botswana which can complement the ARV programme".
Except that it's not a medicine. Money spent promoting homeopathy, which is merely an elaboragte placebo, would be better spent on effective methods of alleviating side effects and providing psychological support.

Quackery has no place in real healthcare.
[quote][p][bold]VelcroEd[/bold] wrote: I have to admit that I initially felt angry that AIDS could be treated with mumbo jumbo medicine however I looked into the website which states..."The health services in Botswana provide ARVs for most people living with HIV & AIDS and we support this programme, but there are toxic side effects including liver deterioration, muscle wastage, peripheral neuropathy, central nervous system disturbances, and inhibition of blood cell production. Homeopathy is a state registered medicine in Botswana which can complement the ARV programme".[/p][/quote]Except that it's not a medicine. Money spent promoting homeopathy, which is merely an elaboragte placebo, would be better spent on effective methods of alleviating side effects and providing psychological support. Quackery has no place in real healthcare. anarchic teapot
  • Score: 0

6:44pm Sat 14 Apr 12

old 'arry says...

I'm sorry. I dig deep into my pockets to help Feed the Children and other NGO's aimed at kids, but please don't ask me to contribute to something like this because:
a. Most financial aid sent to Africa is misused and ends up in numbered Swiss bank accounts and
b. If Africans can't keep it in their trousers, why should I pick up the bill?
I'm sorry. I dig deep into my pockets to help Feed the Children and other NGO's aimed at kids, but please don't ask me to contribute to something like this because: a. Most financial aid sent to Africa is misused and ends up in numbered Swiss bank accounts and b. If Africans can't keep it in their trousers, why should I pick up the bill? old 'arry
  • Score: 0

7:13pm Sat 14 Apr 12

CatherinaB says...

Money would be much better spent on condoms and evidence-based HIV treatments that useless sugar pills.
Money would be much better spent on condoms and evidence-based HIV treatments that useless sugar pills. CatherinaB
  • Score: 0

1:57am Sun 15 Apr 12

sheetpants says...

old 'arry wrote:
I'm sorry. I dig deep into my pockets to help Feed the Children and other NGO's aimed at kids, but please don't ask me to contribute to something like this because:
a. Most financial aid sent to Africa is misused and ends up in numbered Swiss bank accounts and
b. If Africans can't keep it in their trousers, why should I pick up the bill?
Are they your only objections?

Infection rates are particularly high in Africa due to Catholicism. It doesn't boil down to a simple lack of self control.

Are you also aware that your assertation that "Africans can't keep it in their trousers" makes you sound like a racist?
[quote][p][bold]old 'arry[/bold] wrote: I'm sorry. I dig deep into my pockets to help Feed the Children and other NGO's aimed at kids, but please don't ask me to contribute to something like this because: a. Most financial aid sent to Africa is misused and ends up in numbered Swiss bank accounts and b. If Africans can't keep it in their trousers, why should I pick up the bill?[/p][/quote]Are they your only objections? Infection rates are particularly high in Africa due to Catholicism. It doesn't boil down to a simple lack of self control. Are you also aware that your assertation that "Africans can't keep it in their trousers" makes you sound like a racist? sheetpants
  • Score: 0

11:18pm Sun 15 Apr 12

notscot says...

sheetpants wrote:
old 'arry wrote: I'm sorry. I dig deep into my pockets to help Feed the Children and other NGO's aimed at kids, but please don't ask me to contribute to something like this because: a. Most financial aid sent to Africa is misused and ends up in numbered Swiss bank accounts and b. If Africans can't keep it in their trousers, why should I pick up the bill?
Are they your only objections? Infection rates are particularly high in Africa due to Catholicism. It doesn't boil down to a simple lack of self control. Are you also aware that your assertation that "Africans can't keep it in their trousers" makes you sound like a racist?
There is a disproportionately higher rate of aids within the African populace than with other races.
This isn't racism - it's a fact. Due to a number of factors - education, religious belief, raids by warring factions - government support/action - etc. etc - there has been an explosion in the number of adults diagnosed with aids and the number of childen with the disease is at an all-time high.
Yes - charitable contributions can be syphoned by the corrupt - but it's just and lazy to claim that the problem is caused because he male populace "can't keep it in their tousers".
Stupid - not racist.
[quote][p][bold]sheetpants[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]old 'arry[/bold] wrote: I'm sorry. I dig deep into my pockets to help Feed the Children and other NGO's aimed at kids, but please don't ask me to contribute to something like this because: a. Most financial aid sent to Africa is misused and ends up in numbered Swiss bank accounts and b. If Africans can't keep it in their trousers, why should I pick up the bill?[/p][/quote]Are they your only objections? Infection rates are particularly high in Africa due to Catholicism. It doesn't boil down to a simple lack of self control. Are you also aware that your assertation that "Africans can't keep it in their trousers" makes you sound like a racist?[/p][/quote]There is a disproportionately higher rate of aids within the African populace than with other races. This isn't racism - it's a fact. Due to a number of factors - education, religious belief, raids by warring factions - government support/action - etc. etc - there has been an explosion in the number of adults diagnosed with aids and the number of childen with the disease is at an all-time high. Yes - charitable contributions can be syphoned by the corrupt - but it's just and lazy to claim that the problem is caused because he male populace "can't keep it in their tousers". Stupid - not racist. notscot
  • Score: 0

11:21pm Sun 15 Apr 12

notscot says...

I meant "just stupid and lazy" - not "just and lazy" apologies.
I meant "just stupid and lazy" - not "just and lazy" apologies. notscot
  • Score: 0

1:34am Mon 16 Apr 12

sheetpants says...

He specified Africans not the "male populace" (still racist), or "some of the men". That is the bit that makes him sound racist. And 'sound' is key here (despite numerous other racist-sounding comments he has left on other threads, some of which can still be read).

It does not make him sound stupid, it makes him sound racist. If you say "Africans can't keep it in their trousers" you sound racist.
He specified Africans not the "male populace" (still racist), or "some of the men". That is the bit that makes him sound racist. And 'sound' is key here (despite numerous other racist-sounding comments he has left on other threads, some of which can still be read). It does not make him sound stupid, it makes him sound racist. If you say "Africans can't keep it in their trousers" you sound racist. sheetpants
  • Score: 0

7:08am Mon 16 Apr 12

notscot says...

sheetpants wrote:
He specified Africans not the "male populace" (still racist), or "some of the men". That is the bit that makes him sound racist. And 'sound' is key here (despite numerous other racist-sounding comments he has left on other threads, some of which can still be read).

It does not make him sound stupid, it makes him sound racist. If you say "Africans can't keep it in their trousers" you sound racist.
Again - not necessarily racist. Africans live in Africa. The huge populace of Africa has more Aids sufferers than any other country - sad fact.
In fact - I was remiss in mentioning only the male poulace and the children - should you not be reporting me for sexism?
And your comment stating that it was due to Catholicism - that makes YOU all the more intolerant (I'd dismiss it as grave silliness - but that's just me.)
- wonder if anyone's gone running to the great censor in the sky about your remarks? People in glass houses, and all that...
[quote][p][bold]sheetpants[/bold] wrote: He specified Africans not the "male populace" (still racist), or "some of the men". That is the bit that makes him sound racist. And 'sound' is key here (despite numerous other racist-sounding comments he has left on other threads, some of which can still be read). It does not make him sound stupid, it makes him sound racist. If you say "Africans can't keep it in their trousers" you sound racist.[/p][/quote]Again - not necessarily racist. Africans live in Africa. The huge populace of Africa has more Aids sufferers than any other country - sad fact. In fact - I was remiss in mentioning only the male poulace and the children - should you not be reporting me for sexism? And your comment stating that it was due to Catholicism - that makes YOU all the more intolerant (I'd dismiss it as grave silliness - but that's just me.) - wonder if anyone's gone running to the great censor in the sky about your remarks? People in glass houses, and all that... notscot
  • Score: 0

3:29pm Mon 16 Apr 12

skepticat says...

I see the poster of the original comment - which I agree is racist - has not come back to defend it and the thread has already gone off topic.

More to the point, neither has any homeopath come to defend the misguided venture being reported here and nobody from this website has appeared to respond to the comments which are - without exception - opposed to it.

For shame.
I see the poster of the original comment - which I agree is racist - has not come back to defend it and the thread has already gone off topic. More to the point, neither has any homeopath come to defend the misguided venture being reported here and nobody from this website has appeared to respond to the comments which are - without exception - opposed to it. For shame. skepticat
  • Score: 0

6:01pm Mon 16 Apr 12

GuyChapman says...

old 'arry wrote:
I'm sorry. I dig deep into my pockets to help Feed the Children and other NGO's aimed at kids, but please don't ask me to contribute to something like this because:
a. Most financial aid sent to Africa is misused and ends up in numbered Swiss bank accounts and
b. If Africans can't keep it in their trousers, why should I pick up the bill?
You may not be aware of the role the West has played in escalating the extent of the AIDS epidemic in Africa. Ben Goldacre has written at length about the likes of Matthias Rath, who believes that his vitamin pills can cure AIDS, and who has worked to underpin the AIDS denialist agenda in Africa. The infection rate is also increased by the actions of the Catholic church in undermining safe sex education and provision.

The West definitely bears part of the blame, but the way to fix it is not to impose yet more Western quackery.
[quote][p][bold]old 'arry[/bold] wrote: I'm sorry. I dig deep into my pockets to help Feed the Children and other NGO's aimed at kids, but please don't ask me to contribute to something like this because: a. Most financial aid sent to Africa is misused and ends up in numbered Swiss bank accounts and b. If Africans can't keep it in their trousers, why should I pick up the bill?[/p][/quote]You may not be aware of the role the West has played in escalating the extent of the AIDS epidemic in Africa. Ben Goldacre has written at length about the likes of Matthias Rath, who believes that his vitamin pills can cure AIDS, and who has worked to underpin the AIDS denialist agenda in Africa. The infection rate is also increased by the actions of the Catholic church in undermining safe sex education and provision. The West definitely bears part of the blame, but the way to fix it is not to impose yet more Western quackery. GuyChapman
  • Score: 0

1:28pm Tue 17 Apr 12

Lagada? says...

old 'arry wrote:
I'm sorry. I dig deep into my pockets to help Feed the Children and other NGO's aimed at kids, but please don't ask me to contribute to something like this because:
a. Most financial aid sent to Africa is misused and ends up in numbered Swiss bank accounts and
b. If Africans can't keep it in their trousers, why should I pick up the bill?
Care to provide any citation for that nonsense you've spouted.

If only 1% of the money donated to aid (and I mean real aid not this quackery) made it there, then it makes a difference.

And even if previous efforts had failed (and I don't think they have) how is that the fault of the child born with HIV?

Even IF "Africans can't keep it in their trousers" which sounds like pure prejudice, how is that the fault of the starving child?

Your comments mark you as an amoral idiot.
[quote][p][bold]old 'arry[/bold] wrote: I'm sorry. I dig deep into my pockets to help Feed the Children and other NGO's aimed at kids, but please don't ask me to contribute to something like this because: a. Most financial aid sent to Africa is misused and ends up in numbered Swiss bank accounts and b. If Africans can't keep it in their trousers, why should I pick up the bill?[/p][/quote]Care to provide any citation for that nonsense you've spouted. If only 1% of the money donated to aid (and I mean real aid not this quackery) made it there, then it makes a difference. And even if previous efforts had failed (and I don't think they have) how is that the fault of the child born with HIV? Even IF "Africans can't keep it in their trousers" which sounds like pure prejudice, how is that the fault of the starving child? Your comments mark you as an amoral idiot. Lagada?
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree