Name: Hugh Salmon
Candidate for: Battersea
Hugh Salmon and his wife have lived in Battersea since 1991.
For the three previous years they lived in Bangkok, where Hugh was general manager of advertising agency Ogilvy & Mather Thailand.
Since moving to Battersea their second and third children were born at St. George's Hospital.
GENERAL ELECTION 2010 – LATEST NEWS
- Four-fifths of new university and college students own smartphones
- £130m investment set to boost Black Country employment
- Black-tie bash for James Bond will be golden for trust
- Government to end top-down targets
- Coalition 'boosting reform plans'
- Home information packs to be axed
- Alcohol sales below cost price axed
- Estate agents hail demise of Hips
- Report on voting chaos published
- Cameron to hold talks with Sarkozy