Fast food drama in Burger King

This Is Wiltshire: Fast food drama Fast food drama

CUSTOMERS and staff at Burger King in Queens Drive had a scare when an electrical heater caught fire in the middle of Sunday afternoon.

Firefighters had to use breathing apparatus, a hose and CO2 canisters to put out the blaze at around 2.30pm.

No one was injured during the incident.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree