Firework displays in your area
12:26pm Thursday 31st October 2013 in Latest News
- Biddestone: At the village hall in Yatton Road, gates open at 6pm, bonfire lit at 6.30pm and a professional firework display to music at 7pm. Parking, barbecue, refreshments. In aid of Biddestone Village Hall and Recreational Trust.
- Calne: Bonfire and firework display organised by Calne Town Council at the Beversbrook sports facility. Gates open 5pm, firework display 7pm. Tickets £6 for adults, £3 for children, £15 for a family and free for children under three. More details from (01249) 814000.
- Chippenham: Organised by the Rotary Club to raise funds for Rotary charities at Monkton Park. Gates open 5pm, bonfire lighting 6.15pm, firework display 6.45pm. Entry fee on the gate £5, children under seven free. Advance tickets £3.50 from local outlets.
- Christian Malford: At the Recreation Ground. Gates open 5.45pm, guy competition judging 6.10pm, electronic lighting of the bonfire by competition winner 6.30pm, firework display 7.30pm. Entry fee on the gate £7, children £5, under-fives free. Advance tickets £5/£3 from village shop, The Rising Sun pub and Chippenham visitor information centre.
- Lydiard Park: Join Swindon and North Wiltshire Scouts for their annual fireworks and bonfire at Lydiard Park, 5.30pm. See http://www.plscouts.org.uk/ fireworks for more details.
- Bishops Cannings: Field next to the Crown Inn, starting at 6.30pm, organised by Bishops Cannings Youth Action Group, but professionally fired by Classic Fireworks. Follow directions of parking marshals to avoid parking problems in village.
- Malmesbury: The annual Malmesbury and District Round Table bonfire and fireworks is at St Aldhelm’s Mead. Gates open at 6pm.
- Devizes: The Round Table fireworks display, at Devizes Town Football Club, Nursteed Road. Gates open at 6pm and entry is £3 in advance, tickets available from shops in town, and £4 on the gate.
- Market Lavington: Fireworks display at St Barnabas Primary School. Gates open 6pm. Tickets on sale at the school or the village Post Office or on the gate. Children under 14 must be accompanied.
- All Cannings: Bonfire and fireworks display at field behind The Kings Arms. Gates open at 6pm. Tickets, £3.50 adults, £1.50 children, £10 families, from pub. Proceeds to All Cannings Pre-School.
- Devizes: Nursteed School fireworks night. Gates open 6pm for 7pm. Tickets £3, under-fives free.
- Colerne: Bonfire and fireworks display at Manor Field, starting with a guy competition at 6pm. Entry is £5 adults and £2 children.
- Brinkworth: Bonfire night celebration and fireworks display. Recreation Field, 6.30pm.
- Pewsey: The Moonrakers pub, fireworks display, 7pm.
Friday, November 8
- Marlborough: Fireworks night at the Scout Hall, George Lane. Gates open at 6.30pm, bonfire lit at 6.45pm with fireworks at 7pm. Entry £5 per person or £10 family.
- Sherston: Beaufort Hunt bonfire party, Fire lit at 6.30pm, fireworks at 7.30pm. Lordswood Farm.
- Woodborough: Funds raised at the school display at 6.15pm go to safer bus pull in and play area.
Saturday, November 9
- Burbage: The village bonfire and firework display will be on at the Scout Hut, Eastsands. Gates open at 6pm the bonfire will be lit at 6.30pm and the firework display will start at 7pm. Admission is £5 for adults and £2.50 for children.
- Kington St Michael: At the recreation field. There will be a prize for the best guy, to be judged at 5pm. The bonfire will be lit at 6.30pm and fireworks start at 6.45pm. Tickets are £3.50 in advance from the village shop, or £4 on the night (under fives free).
- Neston: Gates at the recreation ground open at 5pm, bonfire lighting is at 6pm and fireworks are at 6.45pm. Tickets at the gate, or in advance from Green Ginger, Corsham High Street, The Neston Country Inn.
- Sherston: A bonfire and fireworks display takes place at Lower Farm, Easton Town, at 6.30pm. Entry is £5 per adult and £3 per child on the gate or £12 for family ticket from Sherston Post Office.