SWINDON Rangers Black reached their fourth League Cup final in succession with a hard-fought 6-2 victory over Swindon Supermarine in the under 12 section.

After going 1-0 down, Rangers scored two first-half goals, courtesy of Jack Paines, to go into the break in front. Rangers then scored four more second-half goals, including a third for Paines, sandwiched by Supermarine’s second, to run out 6-2 winners and earn a place in the final against FC Chippenham.

Charlie Begley grabbed a brace and Gregor Thompson got a single for the victors.

In the under 11 competition, Croft Juniors overturned a 2-0 half-time deficit to secure their place in the final with a 4-2 victory over Wootton Bassett Town Blue.

Goals from Jack Holder and Nathaniel Bell seemingly put Bassett in control at the break. However, Croft started the second half the stronger and got back into the game thanks to Marshall Thompson.

Kieran Sutton then scored the equaliser before Spencer Bunce gave Croft the lead with a free-kick. Man-of-the-match Thompson then put the game beyond Bassett with his second goal.

Under 10 Division 3

A RYAN Martin hat-trick helped Swindon Rangers to a 9-1 victory over Marlborough Youth Merlins.

Martin gave the hosts the lead in the first half but Merlins equalised soon after. Soon, however, Rangers took control of the game and scored four further goals before half-time.

The home side ran away with the tie in the second half, as Kevin Prouse, Imogen Wilkins, Nathan Goodenough, Jack Lampard and Emily Hewitt (2) all got on the scoresheet in addition to Martin.

Under 11 Division 1

Greenmeadow Youth continued their unbeaten run with an 8-1 win against Highworth Town Juniors H.

Rowan Doyle and Max Whitfield netted braces, while Liam Davis, Ben Cardus, Ellis Kerrigan Ritchie and an own goal rounded off the scoring. Highworth’s consolation came from Beyazit Durdu.

Under 11 Division 2

Swindon Supermarine M ran out 4-1 winners over Wanborough Juniors.

Tom Moore scored for Wanborough from a Will Sumner throw-in but the strike proved to be scant consolation.

Under 11 Division 4

Charlie Eustice gave Abbey Meads Colts an early lead in their game against Lydiard Youth Black.

Lydiard equalised before two goals from Riccardo Rossi and a second from Eustice put Abbey Meads 4-1 ahead. Lydiard pulled one back but some great saves from goalkeeper Joshua Hodson and a superb free kick by James Ejsmont sealed a 5-2 win for the visitors.

Under 12 Division 1

Ferndale Rodbourne Pumas kept their good run going with a 2-1 win against FC Calne.

Brandon Lewis put Pumas ahead but Calne made it 1-1 just before half-time. Pumas made it 2-1 straight from the kick-off, however, through Lewis.

Under 12 Division 3

Shrivenham & Watchfield White saw off Castle Combe Colts Black 6-0.

Shrivenham's Bradley Hirst continued his scoring trend, netting twice before setting up Sam Burgess with a lovely back heel that was complemented by a fine curling shot from to make it 3-0. Burgess then scored again to make it 4-0 at half-time.

Castle Combe fought hard in the second half and were only denied goals by great defending from man-of-the-match Mathew Kingdon.

Shrivvy’s victory was sealed late on with goals from Charlie Titcombe and Lewis Swinford.

Under 13 Division 3 (9v9)

An excellent team performance helped Ferndale Rodbourne to a 4-2 victory at Croft Blue.

Two goals from Ben Simons, coupled with strikes from Neo Heath and Harry Johnson, secured the win.

Under 14 Division 1

Wootton Bassett Town Yellow overcame the snow to beat Kings Stanley 4-1.

Kings Stanley took the lead after only two minutes but a Tom Miller header and an own goal saw Bassett into the break 2-1 ahead.

Miller and Callum Bridges then added further goals in the second half to complete the scoring but Bassett were also indebted to goalkeeper Conor Chivers, who made several fantastic saves.

Under 14 Division 3

Jamie Scriven was FC Calne Rovers' man-of-the-match as they beat Wootton Bassett Town White 3-1.

Frank Lofy opened the scoring for Calne before Toby Hook added a second before the break. Bassett pulled one back in the second half but Rovers captain Kai Morgan sealed the win late on.

Under 15 Division 3

Ten-man Liden Community White worked hard, but couldn't keep Wanborough Juniors from scoring four goals in the hail en route to a 4-0 victory.

Wanborough’s goalscorers were Jai Sharma, Charlie Chevis, Arthur Smith and Harry Freeman.

Highworth Town Juniors T continued their excellent form with their 10th consecutive league win, beating close rivals Cirencester Town 2-1 at the Rec.

Jamie Paterson opened the scoring in the first half from the penalty spot after Will Lewis was fouled in the box and Ollie Mulraney sealed the win with five minutes to go.

Under 16 Division 1

Swindon Supermarine and Fairford Town Youth shared the points in a 1-1 draw.

Leigh Richards opened the scoring for Supermarine after some good work by Harry Mills and Ayus Darlami to put the hosts up at half-time but Fairford managed to grab an equaliser midway through the second half.