Trowbridge man faces trial over breaching non-molestation order

This Is Wiltshire: A Trowbridge man who is accused of breaching a non molestation order is to face trial A Trowbridge man who is accused of breaching a non molestation order is to face trial

A man who is accused of breaching a non-molestation order is to face trial by judge and jury.

Winston Burke, 49, is said to have failed to comply with the court order by phoning the woman last Christmas Eve.

Burke, of Duke Street, Trowbridge, pleaded not guilty to the charge when he appeared at Swindon Crown Court on Friday.

He is said to have breached the order which was imposed under the Family Law Act at Swindon County Court last year.

Recorder Alastair Malcolm QC adjourned the case until Monday, August 18, and released Burke on conditional bail until then.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree