Christian Malford man hurt after bonfire burns out of control

This Is Wiltshire: A man suffered minor burns when a bonfire he had lit at his home in Christian Malford got out of control A man suffered minor burns when a bonfire he had lit at his home in Christian Malford got out of control

A 44-YEAR-OLD man suffered minor burns when a bonfire he had lit at his home in Christian Malford got out of control.

The fire service was called last Monday evening when the bonfire, containing rubbish and tyres, spread to ten metres of nearby hedge.

Firefighters dealt with the blaze and called South West ambulance service for the man who had suffered minor burns to his foot and arm.

The man was able to get to the Royal United Hospital, Bath, for treatment without needing an ambulance.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree