BRADFORD United and bottom of the table Trowbridge Wanderers shared the goals and the points in a six-goal thriller that saw Bradford come from 3-0 down with 15 minutes remaining to snatch a 3-3 draw to deny Wanderers what would have been only their second win in Division One.

Billal Karmouni gave Wanderers a half-time lead and a second from Karmouni doubled their advantage.

When Gavin Francis put them 3-0 up they must have thought that their 15-match winless run was certain to come to an end.

Theo Sing started the revival on 75 minutes and the comeback became a real possibility when a second from Sing on 82 minutes cut the deficit to the odd goal.

The amazing turnaround was completed in the 88th minute when Mitchell Hamber tied the scores.

There was still time for more drama as Bradford thought they should have had a penalty in the dying second but with their appeals for a spot kick waved away they had to settle for a point instead of the three they would have expected prior to kick-off.

Freshford United 6 The Lamb FC 3

FRESHFORD United had to play the most of the second half of their game against Lamb FC with nine players following the dismissals of Mark Williams and Chris Maskrey.

But the villagers showed their real title credentials as they turned in possibly one of their best second half performances for a very long time that helped them grind out a 6-3 triumph over Tony Stevens' side to maintain their eight-point advantage over their rivals at the top of the table.

Freshford got off to the perfect start with Ricky Trott giving them a fifth minute lead. Sam Stevens drew Lamb level on 10 minutes and Tom Blackman put them in front in the 25th minute only for Nick Ross to draw Freshford level in the 30th minute.

After the break the pace of the game picked up again and a penalty from Mark Gerrish handed the lead back to Freshford. Chris Maskrey provided the free kick for Nick Ross, who made it 4-2 to the home team before both Maskrey and Williams got their marching orders.

Two men down this seemed to spur Freshford on and a second from Trott put them 5-2 up.

Sean O’Brien pulled a goal back for Lamb but it just a consolation as Tom Rooney fired home his 14th goal of the season to complete Freshford’s 6-3 win.

North Bradley 3 Calne Eagles 0

A SECOND-HALF hat-trick from Dean Ranger maintained North Bradley’s slim hopes of winning the title after a hard-fought 3-0 win over battling Calne Eagles.

After last week’s total embarrassment against Freshford, Calne were determined to regain some pride and despite losing the match they played their part in an entertaining game, which was only settled in the closing stages.

Despite having the better of the play in the first half and winning countless corners, North Bradley struggled to create clear cut chances. And despite not creating a great deal of chances themselves Calne enjoyed some decent possession and more than deserved to go in at half-time on level terms.

Right on the stroke of half time Calne suffered a blow as they lost their playmaker Jordan Winter who was left injured after a heavy tackle from Pete Spong.

Despite this setback Calne still competed admirably. However, as the game progressed North Bradley started to look the more likely to score.

Calne goalkeeper Andy Windsor denied both Rueben Spong and Scott Askew with sharp saves and Askew also put two good chances to open the scoring wide of the post.

Finally with 22 minutes of the game remaining North Bradley did open the scoring through midfielder Dean Ranger, when he scored from close range after Andy Windsor could only parry a shot from distance.

Five minutes later Ranger claimed his second when he got in front of his marker to head home a Scott Askew cross.

North Bradley were reduced to 10 men late on when Pete Spong received his second yellow of the game. However, Calne were unable to make the numerical advantage count.

Indeed, in the closing stages Dean Ranger completed his hat-trick from the penalty spot after Calne centre back Roy Wenham had fouled Scott Askew in the box.

Warminster Town Reserves 4 Semington Magpies 0

A 4-0 VICTORY for Warminster Town Reserves at home to Semington Magpies saw Andy McFerran’s side move into the mid-table position in what was their penultimate game of the season.

Shaun Sheppard’s goal separated the teams at the interval and another two from Sheppard saw him complete a deserved hat-trick however it was man of the match Ryan Tarr who rounded things of with a well taken goal that left the Weymouth Street side celebrating their seventh win of the season.

Westbury United Reserves 0 Castle Combe 0

WESTBURY United Reserves paid the price for their sloppiness in front of goal as they were held to a goalless draw by Castle Combe in a match that was meant to be the starter before the teams meet each other again at Meadow Lane with a place in the final of this season’s Knockout Cup being the prize for the winners.

Westbury missed plenty of goal scoring opportunities throughout the 90 miuntes and they could have actually lost the game had Karl Sharratt not missed a first half penalty for Combe.