SWINDON Rangers A roared to the top of Under 12 Division One courtesy of a 3-0 win against FC Abbey Meads.

Spurred on by man of match Toby Kutassy who scored a first-half double, Rangers wrapped up the scoring midway through the second half when Dan Hopper crashed home a low drive.

Ferndale YCFC opened up a 3-1 half-time lead against FC Calne courtesy of a sublime hat-trick from debutant Callum Barrett.

Calne scored a second goal after the break but Ferndale held on.

Under 10 Division 1

GOOD defending from James Quick and top saves from Archie Atwell meant Liden kept out Bassett in the opening stages.

After the break Sam Morse gave Liden the lead and they held on to record a 1-0 victory.

Cyril Koomson scored in the first half to give Greenmeadow Youth a 1-0 lead over Shrivenham & Watchfield heading into the interval.

After the resumption Shrivenham levelled but five minutes from time, Thomas Lane popped up with the winner for Greenmeadow.

Highworth Town Juniors H and Croft Juniors Red fought out a tense 0-0 draw at the Rec, with Alfie Eddy, Louis Rendell and Liam Hares all going close for Highworth.

Under 10 Division 3

STRATTON Juniors Black won 2-0 against Stratton Youth with goals from Jamie McConnell and Callum Lewis.

Highworth Town Juniors T scored four second-half goals to win 4-0 at home to Cricklade Youth.

Thomas Harris opened the scoring seconds after the restart with a long range effort, and was followed up with goals from Will Webster and Josh Uzzell and a penalty from Jack Bourton.

Under 10 Division 4

HIGHWORTH Town Juniors J battled superbly but were sunk 2-1 by Swindon Centurions. James Whettam scored Highworth’s only goal of the game.

Under 11 Division 1

SHAW ran out winners over Forest Green Rovers thanks to goals from Tom Pugh and Connor Butler.

Under 14 Division 3

HIGHWORTH Town Juniors T stunned hosts South Cerney with a superb second-half comeback to win 4-3.

Trailing 2-0 at half time, Arek Labieniec scored twice after the break with Ollie Mulraney and an own goal four minutes from time sealing the win for Highworth.

Only being able to field 10 men, Sevenfields United were unlucky to lose 2-1 to Brinkworth Cats. Owen Lewis slotted calmly past the keeper to net Sevenfields’ consolation.

Under 15 Division 2

ELDENE Rangers took the lead against Stratton through Luke Gay and should have increased their lead in the first half.

After the break Stratton won a penalty which was saved by Aiden O’Neill.

However, Stratton were not to be denied and scored an equaliser deep into injury time.

Under 16 Division 1

FIRST-HALF goals from Thomas Whitham and Bradley Keene were enough as Ferndale ran out 2-1 winners against Calne.

Under 16 Division 2

CROFT went down 3-0 at half-time against Wootton Bassett but battled back to 3-2 thanks to Joe Stadddon and Harry Timbrell.

Under 11 County Cup

ROBINS progressed in the cup after winning a penalty shootout 4-2 against Highworth.

Highworth twice took the lead but Robins equalised before triumphing on spot kicks.

The goalscorers in regulation time were Bradley Hirst and Cameron Braganza-Osman for Robins and Harvey Flippance (2) for Highworth.

Under 9 League Cup

CROFT progressed to the semi-finals of the cup after running out 5-2 winners in extra time.

William Collis-Smith (2), Reegan Messenger (2) and Lewis Hutchison all found the net.

Under 12 League Cup

A FREE kick gave Ramsbury the lead against Swindon Rangers but Joe Tyson levelled shortly before the break.

Dan Hopper hit a superb strike from the edge of the box to put Rangers in front before Tyson turned well and sent home a superb finish.

Ramsbury pulled one back but Rangers’ Dan Hopper then put the game out of reach.