Guide price

  • Bedrooms: 2
Situated upon this quiet no through road with a pleasant outlook over surrounding farmland is this affordable two bedroom semi-detached shared-ownership home.

Owners' Comments

“The neighbourhood of Whiteshoot has been a great place for us to get on the housing ladder and start a family, the enclosed cul-de-sac provides security and sense of community whilst the garden feels private. The adjoining parks, allotments and nature gardens are all close enough for young people or pets to explore.”


Benefitting from generous gardens with parking for two vehicles, this well-proportioned home enjoys much of the expectations of modern living including a well equipped kitchen and dual aspect sitting/dining room. Situated within walking distance of all the village amenities including the school, choice of public houses, post office and village hall, this property offers an ideal first home for a person with a local connection meeting the criteria of the Rural Housing Trust which we can provide on request.


The UPVC front door leads to the entrance hallway with understairs cupboard. The sitting dining room is very spacious, dual in aspect with French doors to the garden. The kitchen is well equipped with a range of wooden cottage style eye and base level units and complementary work surfaces. Integrated appliances comprise a four ring ceramic hob, eye level electric oven with extractor hood and space for larder style fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine. On the first floor are two well proportioned bedrooms, the master overlooking farmland to the rear and served by the bathroom, comprising a panel enclosed bath with electric Mira shower over, low level W/C and wash hand basin with Velux window for light and ventilation.


The property is approached via a tarmacadam driveway offering vehicular hard standing for two cars with a large lawn area to the front. A pedestrian side gate leads to a bin store and provides access to the generous rear garden complete with summer house with a patio terrace adjacent to the rear elevation.


Within easy walking distance of the highly desirable village of Broughton and its valued amenities including a village store, public houses, primary school, doctor's surgery, church and active village hall. The boutique town of Stockbridge with more extensive amenities is just 3 miles to the East. The area is renowned for its leisure pursuits with an abundance of adjacent footpaths leading directly onto the protected chalk downland.

Agent Note

The property is sold as a shared ownership affordable housing with RHTL (Rural Housing Trust Ltd). The marketing price is for purchasing and owning 72% of the property with a rent payable for the remaining 28% equating to £151.67pcm. The property is double glazed and has electric storage heaters and immersion tank for water heating. The rateable value is Band A.


From Stockbridge, take the A30 towards Salisbury and turn left, signposted Broughton. Upon entering the village continue to the centre where there is a T junction with the public house facing you. Turn right into Queenwood Road and at the next junction turn right onto the Salisbury Road. Whiteshoot can be found on the right hand side after 400 metres.

Arrange viewing 01794 278128

Charles Powell

Suite 14d, Chatmohr Estate, Crawley Hill, West Wellow, Romsey, Hampshire

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email

This Is Wiltshire