A three bedroom duplex apartment with off road parking. The accommodation comprises lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and bathroom. The property is offered for sale with no above chain.
Situated on the Bucknell Road a duplex three bedroom apartment with kitchen, lounge, open fireplace and the property is offered for sale with no above chain.
Stairs to first floor.
Solid front door, windows to rear, half glazed door leading to apartment.
Stairs to first floor, understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
Kitchen/diner 11' 3" x 10' 8" ( 3.43m x 3.25m )
Kitchen has a range of wall and base units, sink/drainer unit with window over, roll edge work surfaces, electric hob, built-in electric oven, plumbing and space for automatic dishwasher, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer.
Lounge 17' x 11' 3" ( 5.18m x 3.43m )
Two double glazed windows to front, feature fireplace with open grate, radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' 3" x 10' ( 3.43m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 8' ( 3.45m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 2" x 6' 7" ( 2.18m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, panelled bath, window to rear, heated towel rail.
There is off road parking.
The vendor will provide a new Lease when a purchaser is found and solicitors are instructed.
Lease And Service Charges
All lease and service charges should be verified by your solicitor or legal adviser.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.