The things that people just love to hate about Valentine's
9:39am Friday 14th February 2014 in News
Top 10 worst to best unusual Valentine’s Day presents
1. Half a packet of fruit tea bags.
2. Set of screwdrivers.
3. Fish knives. For all those parties you never have.
4. A tattoo.
5. Camping in the Lake District.
6. Xbox with Call Of Duty: Black Ops.
7. A day in the Tardis.
8. Dirty weekend in Marrakech.
9. Skydiving in New Zealand/bungee jumping from San Francisco Bridge.
10. Set of handcuffs.
Top 10 unusual/cringe-worthy chat-up lines
1. Do you have any raisins? How about a date then?
2. I bet you £10 you’re going to turn me down.
3. I bet your last name is Jacobs – because you’re a real cracker!
4. Keep it quiet – but I'm COMPLETELY naked under these clothes.
5. That's a great head you have. It would go really nicely on my wall of heads.
6. Fat Penguin! (WHAT?) I just wanted to say something that would break the ice.
7. Did you fart? 'Cause you just blew me away.
8. Is it just me or does this rag smell like chloroform?
9. Do you speak English? [Yes] Oh, me too.
10. If you were a McDonald's burger... you'd be a McGorgeous.
Comments are closed on this article.