Bail for man accused of sexually touching child
5:30am Wednesday 21st May 2014 in News
A man who is accused of sexually touching a 13-year-old boy has been released on bail by a judge.
Pascoal D’Souza is also said to have caused a child to look at images of a person engaging in sexual activity.
The two offences are said to have taken place on consecutive days in mid-November last year.
No charges were formally put to the 38-year-old and he did not enter any pleas during the brief hearing at Swindon Crown Court.
D’Souza, of Graham Street, had the assistance of an interpreter in Konkani, a language from the Goa region of India.
Judge Tim Mousley QC released him on bail to Friday, July 25 on condition he does not go to The Vine church in Swindon or reside in a house with children.