THE LIST...UPDATE: Swindon's 20 best restaurants, as voted by us...
5:00am Friday 6th June 2014 in News
EARLIER this week we published a list of Swindon's 20 best restaurants, as voted by the public via Trip Advisor.
As usual, the list generated plenty of debate, many outraged at omissions. So we've produced a counter list of our own on the same subject.
Michelle Tompkins and Emma Dunn, the names behind our regular Friday MENU supplement got their heads together to come up with the Adver alternative.
Is it any better? Have your say in the comments box. In fact, list your own top 20. If we get enough we'll produce a comprehensive readers' list too...
1. Les Chats, Wood St
2. The Weighbridge Brewhouse, Penzance Drive
3. The Red Lion, Cricklade
4. Los Gatos, Wood Street
5. The Royal Oak, Bishopstone
6. Rustico, Commercial Road
7. Rangoli, Groundwell Road
8. Rios Brazil Churrascaria, Bridge Street
9. Egg-e-licious, Swindon tented market
10. Pino’s, Lechlade
11. Asiana, Hoopers Place
12. La Carbonara, Westcott Place
13. Moshan Island Grill, Newport Street
14. The Cross Keys, Wanborough
15. The Brewers Arms, Wanborough
16. Jicsaw, Cricklade
17. El Toro, Devizes Road
18. Fratello’s, Victoria Road
19. The Sun Inn, Lydiard
20. The Harrow Inn, Wanborough
Comments are closed on this article.